• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] ISFJs, frequently confused with being a snob?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
my mom was horrified when she went back to her 20th class reunion and classmates told her that they'd always thought that she was a snob because she was quiet, studious, had a close group of friends and perfect posture... she had to explain that she didn't talk to them because she was afraid to talk to people she wasn't comfortable with at that age :laugh:

Sadly, it's true that quiet people in general are perceived as snobs. I have even done this myself. It's mostly because they are difficult to approach, no matter how much they say that they are open to being approached.