• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] Most awesome ISTJs

gulsy

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Sagara Sousuke from Full Metal Panic:

sagara_sousuke.jpg

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Mattie Ross from True Grit:
A%2BTrue%2BGrit%2B%25234.jpg

Ree Dolly from Winter's Bone:
winter_s_bone07.jpg

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Shame no one has mentioned this guy. I might get flak and others might debate the typing, but it's there. You have to have had watched the entire series to understand the full motivations behind his actions.

2010082505627_193.jpg

Also, I've always known these guys from earlier in the thread to be ISTJs: Darth Vader & the guy from Taken. Vader is the opposite of Anakin. Anakin is an ENFP.

Also, lol @ the person thinking Darth Maul is ISTJ. He's ISTP.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
"Oh, I almost forgot, he paid me a thousand. I think his idea was that I kill you. But you know, the pity is when I'm paid, I always follow my job through. You know that."

hahah the bad....possibly ISTJ, he get shot at the end by and ISTP though. ;)