• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFJ] Most awesome ESFJs

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
^^ Thanks for your valuable contribution.

Monica from friends .. yeah lets add to the control freak, bossy, emotional stereotype.

Although if someone knows any well-balanced fictional ESFJ's then please post .. We need all the help we can get to change the image.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
^^ Thanks for your valuable contribution.

Monica from friends .. yeah lets add to the control freak, bossy, emotional stereotype.

Although if someone knows any well-balanced fictional ESFJ's then please post .. We need all the help we can get to change the image.

You guys don't need to change your image. You need to get a sense of humor.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4

Well I can't do that for you, but I can do the next best thing!

NBC-Kenneth.jpg

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
You guys don't need to change your image. You need to get a sense of humor.

The humour part is easy darling .. It's the negative connotations that wind me up.

Well I can't do that for you, but I can do the next best thing!

NBC-Kenneth.jpg

Ewww .. He's too happy .. I'm watching a video of him now http://www.nbc.com/30-rock/video/its-time-for-dear-kenneth/1087388
Oh gosh, do i ever come across as that enthusiastic (yeah probably) .. Shoot me please.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
sybbasil.jpg

Oh, I also think Sybil is an ESFJ, but the reason why she's great is simply because she plays socially correct, in control "straight man" to Basil's bizarre and hostile antics.

I think he's INTx. I wonder if there's a thread for Fawlty Towers types already. I think Polly is ISFP, as well. Poor Manuel is...?

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
That show was awesome and the fact they pulled it off together so well even though being complete opposites (i think he was actually married to her at one point or was it Polly) .. That's TV for ya.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I love the "Builders" episode where Sybil storms in and kicks butt. :laugh:

Upon further reflection, I'm pretty sure Basil is INTP - he allows Sybil to think she's "in control" ...I'm not sure an INTJ would do that.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I like the episode where Basil needs something and drives off in his car .. car breaks down, he goes out of shot, comes back and beats the car with a branch .. Lol

You said the magic word there .. Think .. 'Let them think they are in control' and it may work to your advantage but no cunning or deceitfulness ..

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Natalie from Monk

Perhaps Elaine from Seinfeld?

Tyne Daly's character from Judging Amy

*fooey, I can't remember how to do image links, and yet I've done them a million times.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

KDude

1280x960_Bones_wallpaper_booth-bone.jpg

I can't think of another type for him..? :)

On a sidenote, his other character Angel might be ISFJ?

KDude

1280x960_Bones_wallpaper_booth-bone.jpg

I can't think of another type for him..

On a sidenote, his other character Angel might be ISFJ?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I like the episode where Basil needs something and drives off in his car .. car breaks down, he goes out of shot, comes back and beats the car with a branch .. Lol

You said the magic word there .. Think .. 'Let them think they are in control' and it may work to your advantage but no cunning or deceitfulness ..

You know I just watched that episode...Gourmet Night...the entire episode is particularly hilarious.