• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Si] Let's Discuss Si, Shall We?

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Si as a tertiary is weird for me. I find it tends to only half-work. Like I often get this weird feeling where something reminds me of something, I just can't say what". Drives me NUTS! XD But I appreciate it for the fact-mine it gives me and the intense feelings of nostalgia. I don't use tradition as a guide like SJ's do, but old family rituals make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.:wubbie:

Your avatar is doing the same.........

I think you make a great point about you'll see/hear/smell/touch/feel/taste something and it brings you a feeling of familarity. That's definitely Si. I think since it's our dominant we're able to most times figure out what we're sensing reminds us of, but even then sometimes you can't figure it out, and we'll probably end up spending a whole lot of time trying to figure it out, (when we don't need to LOL), but it means that much to us to know what it is!

We SJs are trying to squash this myth about tradition. It's a poorly written description based on people who are now 75 years old. The SJs of today use their Si with whatever they're comfortable with as a guide to direct their lives.