• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFJ] ESFJ Hate Thread

Standuble

My mother is (I believe) an ESFJ and I find myself incapable of truly respecting her. A few days ago we got in an argument and although I forget the details (think it was about me going to work for two days with toothpaste-stained pants) I felt the need to mention that her logic was absolutely abysmal (and that's coming from me with my low standards!) She was trying the whole Fe "people will talk about you behind your back" rubbish which I was trying to explain to her is irrelevant to me (a workplace is supposed to judge on productivity primarily.) She of course did not get it. I have similar issues with trying to explain that whilst I have savings it does not make me "rich", as it was accumulated over a long period and moving out would still cause me to go broke in two years as income levels would be insufficient. No matter how many times I explain she can't seem to grasp that either. There's a noticeable lack of Ne and ability to think outside the box and she is borderline OCD with the house. Plus there's the whole Fe programming where although she does things for others its clearly a white noise in her mind because she doesn't truly care about the opinions or desires of others as everything must be her way (including her having the only right to complain as she does all the housework.) She's always right and smarter than everyone else of course no matter the amount of counter-evidence.

I don't think they're all like that however. I've had a few experiences with Fe users and I found their use of emotional intelligence refreshing. However they have always been in a professional environment so for all I know they could be just like my mother when at home.

W

WALMART

Why are we hating on ESFJ's? I've always thought of them as the type most likely to perform non-reciprocal oral on a regular basis.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I hate when they tell me to chew with my mouth closed and to stop picking my nose and get my hand out of my pants and stuff.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Why are we hating on ESFJ's? I've always thought of them as the type most likely to perform non-reciprocal oral on a regular basis.

Are you trying to drop a hint? I told you...behind the bleachers after class.

Standuble

I hate when they tell me to chew with my mouth closed and to stop picking my nose and get my hand out of my pants and stuff.

My mother says the exact same fucking things to me. I may have to try doing all three at the same time and see if she can handle it without her head popping off.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I've decided that if I have a child, I'm going to have the child blessed by my family priest. I'm going to have the pastor pray that God will give him a long and healthy life, that he will be successful, and most of all: I will have him pray very diligently that the child doesn't wind up being an ESFJ.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I've decided that if I have a child, I'm going to have the child blessed by my family priest. I'm going to have the pastor pray that God will give him a long and healthy life, that he will be successful, and most of all: I will have him pray very diligently that the child doesn't wind up being an ESFJ.

It's a curse.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's a curse.

I made The Great One's little joke here public on Vent yesterday, and then I even mentioned how ESFJ babies are cursed upon birth, and then the folks talked a bit about their thoughts on how you could be ESFJ, but they said you would not have the traditional negative stereotype associated with it, since you are not enneagram 2 like most.

But then again, why the hell should we even believe you are an ESFJ? You are not that rare, or that special here!

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
But then again, why the hell should we even believe you are an ESFJ? You are not that rare, or that special here!

Hmm what do you mean by the second part? I didn't type as ESFJ for a feeling of uniqueness.

As for why you should believe I am an ESFJ, well fuctionally it just fits. Also it was a type I had previously overlooked, mainly because of bias and 'special snowflake' syndrome that floats around with theories like these.

In any case even though I normally dislike them I recently came across the personalitypage description and this jumped out at me in the section marked personal growth:

ESFJs who have a strongly expressed Introverted Sensing function will find they also enjoy these very special gifts:

Very sensitive to how any situation might be inwardly affecting another person

Able to see the potential in any human environment for enabling the comfort and safety of others

A flair for dramatic illustration and story telling which makes them excellent teachers of the young

Able to make strong, people oriented administrative decisions

A skill with fashion and decoration which makes people feel good about themselves

Able to see outside the "square" and adjust their values to the facts of a situation

I dont perhaps fit all the criteria here, such as decorations, but it does feel very relatable.

Standuble

If the child is an ESFJ just abandon it on a random doorstep in the middle of the night, the younger the better. I'm sure the child's Fe will allow it to perfectly comfortably settle into the life of its new family, whether they are church addicts or crack addicts (or both.)

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
It's a curse.

I know man. That's why I was gonna have my priest bless my child.

I made The Great One's little joke here public on Vent yesterday, and then I even mentioned how ESFJ babies are cursed upon birth, and then the folks talked a bit about their thoughts on how you could be ESFJ, but they said you would not have the traditional negative stereotype associated with it, since you are not enneagram 2 like most.

What were the people's reaction?

If the child is an ESFJ just abandon it on a random doorstep in the middle of the night, the younger the better. I'm sure the child's Fe will allow it to perfectly comfortably settle into the life of its new family, whether they are church addicts or crack addicts (or both.)

That's a great idea. I might just do that.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What were the people's reaction?

[MENTION=15315]UniqueMixture[/MENTION] if I remember correctly thought your jokes were funny, but nobody else said anything except about how they hate ESFJs, and that they thought AA could be one.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
UniqueMixture if I remember correctly thought your jokes were funny, but nobody else said anything except about how they hate ESFJs, and that they thought AA could be one.

Ha ha. Yeah, I've always liked him. He's a cool dude.

Istbkleta

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Scheming behind peoples' backs literally ALL.THE.TIME.

Very stressful and hard to manage as employees.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There are no ESFJ's here. Impossible or at least a few posts then that's it. Everyone else lies. Its simply matter of logic.

Standuble

I think the ESFJs went extinct after they were all fed to the Lions. The Lions did not enjoy their flesh; the rotten and leathery carcasses that they were and they did regurgitate the ESFJ feast. Unfortunately the ESFJs died from their injuries, perhaps one died of injury in a rare moment of honesty and the rest went parrot Fe and mimicked them.

Standuble

That depends how the hate is expressed. If it takes on the form of a decapitation or a coup de grace then the shock alone will render you doomed. The only way you'll get stronger is through rigor mortis.