• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFJ] ESFJ Hate Thread

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Pff your hate is weak TypeC I stand before you still....ahahaah!

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I love that this thread is a fail. I usually love ESFJs. :wubbie:

ScottJames

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have come to know that alot of people on here do not like ESFJs. Why is this? What makes them so bad?

ESFJ is one of my favorite profiles. I find them to be especially supportive, friendly and interested in other people. Some of my best friends are ESTJ.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My biggest problem with ESFJs is that I end up feeling guilty, and then resentful towards them for making them feel..uncomfortable with who I am. I do envy their mothering and organisational skills. And their momma bear attitude. Do NOT mess with their litter. Or their family in general for that matter :wubbie:

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Well, let's see....where to start....They are Fe doms and try to control your actions and everything that you say, and constantly call you "disrespectful". Also they try to pull this mother goose shit, and try to act like they are your mother and tell you how to do things. Then, they have Si, which is a very annoying, closed minded function, that sees everything in black and white. Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the ESFJ.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Their emotions don't have an off button. They don't have an off button. Also, in my personal experience they seem far too hesitant to get ouside of themselves and their own worldview and values to think about things from a different standpoint. I know I'm guilty of the same, but still...maybe it's their heavy Si, I don't know.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Their emotions don't have an off button. They don't have an off button. Also, in my personal experience they seem far too hesitant to get ouside of themselves and their own worldview and values to think about things from a different standpoint. I know I'm guilty of the same, but still...maybe it's their heavy Si, I don't know.

It is the Si that gives them the "black and white" view of the world. The Ni in the ENFJ can often see multiple viewpoints.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
It is the Si that gives them the "black and white" view of the world. The Ni in the ENFJ can often see multiple viewpoints.

Interesting; I've often been accused of having a 'black and white, all or nothing' perspective...by my ESFJ mother.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Interesting; I've often been accused of having a 'black and white, all or nothing' perspective...by my ESFJ mother.

Maybe you are a mistyped ISFJ? Although I will say that ESFJ's can become a lot more open-minded and IMO a lot more easy to handle if they develop their Ne. Let's get [MENTION=15167]Stephen[/MENTION] in hear to talk about Si.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Maybe you are a mistyped ISFJ? Although I will say that ESFJ's can become a lot more open-minded and IMO a lot more easy to handle if they develop their Ne. Let's get [MENTION=15167]Stephen[/MENTION] in hear to talk about Si.

This isn't the first time I've had that theory tossed my way. I'm just...not SJish in the least.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Yes, many times. Results tend to vary.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Both ISxP types, ISTJ, and INFP seem to be most common.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You may be in an Si<Fi loop. Anyone that tests ISTJ and INFP other times is probably in a tertiary loop.

Don't take stock on functions analysis being more accurate than behavioral analysis since behavior can be easily observed whereas functions are more in the psyche so if [MENTION=9913]wheelchairdoug[/MENTION] acts like an ISFP than he must be one and his functions should reflect that and if they do not than he probably got the wrong result on one of those bullshit functions tests. The psychologists of today have substituted behaviors for functions, and they wander off through function after function, and eventually build a structure than has no relation to personality. I have said that multiple times in different threads but I could not add a greater emphasis to this capital point.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I just took another and tested as ENFP. I am not an extrovert. I don't think I use Ne heavily either...

I'm not a huge believer in function theory to be honest.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well there ya go fellas doug sees experimental empirical evidence against the validity of these dang tests since it mistyped him, a point easily proven.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
This isn't the first time I've had that theory tossed my way. I'm just...not SJish in the least.

Well to be fair...neither am I...whatever SJ-ish means. Is it to do with that notion of putting things in order and abiding by the rules?