• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] More reasons why SJ's are GREAT :)

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
My colleague (ISFJ) told me recently she enjoys coming to work and me being there, apparently i make her laugh all the time :wubbie:

My mum (ESFJ) has offered to have my children for a week next April (my B-day) so i can check out Cairo alone .. How sweet of her to offer.

Me and my eldest (ISTJ) chilled out on my bed last night and discussed death .. He fears it and afterwards he seemed more at ease with the whole subject ..

Tell me why SJ's in your life are awesome :heart:

EDIT - I am starting this thread because like attracts like .. Although people may want to badmouth SJ's .. We can raise above it by showing tolerance to their ignorance.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
One of my closest friends is an ESFJ. She is enthusiastic and energetic and she always shares, even when she doesn't have much to share. She always makes me feel welcome and comfortable and at home. I want to give her lots of :hug: for just being herself!

gromit

likes this
I only know the types of a few people in real life (no SJs :( although I think my sis might be xSFJ), but the SJs on here I know are fun/funny/kind. :)

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
My best friend/big "bro" is an ISTJ. He's one of the few people that gets me... And sees me for everything I am. He's always got my back and has been more loyal to me than any other friend. He's incredible protective of me. I really have turned into his kid sister over the years...eventhough we're only a year apart in age. :blush: Ah, I'd be a mess still without him.

AutumnReverie

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
My friend is an ESFJ and she's so much fun to be around -- she's welcoming, generous, warm, goofy, and (best of all) responsible and level-headed. I'm so glad we're roommates this year! So far, so good. :D

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
My wife is an ESFJ and she is just awesome, so caring and expressive, I have always felt comfortable being open with her and just being dorks together. She is always looking out for other people and trying to maintain harmony. She is modest and way too hard on herself sometimes.

My grandad was an ESTJ, he was a mechanic and used to recondition vintage cars, he had awesome dedication to his craft and he had a wealth of knowledge about pretty much everything. He was always friendly and open, he knew a lot of people and joined heaps of clubs. I admired the way he could go up to strangers and just chat away as if he'd known them for years. People like him are like social glue, he would always have a story for anyone that would listen.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bouncing serious ideas off my ESFJ friends has bordered on alchemy. Their Fe-Ne with my Fe-Ni just does something totally weird and awesome.

SJs have been protective of me, concerned, and have made me feel very safe. When my ISTJ grandfather died, I felt so much less safe in this world for some reason.

I had an ISFJ friend who would call me super long distance every week just to chat and to be sure that I was still alive and kicking when I was incredibly ill. His concern for me and his ready allowance of my raging angry hurt Fe were priceless objects.

My ISTJ friend, my oldest in the world, saved me from being kidnapped when we were 12 years old.

My mother is an ESTJ and her sense of humor is hysterical. We all get going on something stupid and off-the-wall and laugh our heads off.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
SJs are stable, responsible and reliable. You don't have to worry about them doing some random stupid shit or flaking out. It does give me an odd peace of mind.

And when you get them drunk, they've got a nice earthy humor. :D

SavMandu

MBTI Type
IstJ
Enneagram
9w1
My ESFJ sister cuts through the crap and names names. She is also a successful homemaker, in addition to her supervisory position. She gets my humor as well.

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
ESFJ - like a mother hen
ISTJ - quiet, reliable and competent