• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFJ] Talk Nice About ESFJs

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also, they're organized, practically minded and motivated...I bet it's rare to find an ESFJ deadbeat.

Oh, that's the truth -- it deserves to be a tagline or t-shirt motto of some sort. Whatever they might or might not be, I've never known one to NOT be productive.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Oh, that's the truth -- it deserves to be a tagline or t-shirt motto of some sort. Whatever they might or might not be, I've never known one to NOT be productive.

I am definitely of the "Neither a borrower nor a lender be" mindset, but I'd rather have people owe me money or a favor, for when I really need it. . .

batumi

MBTI Type
infj
ESFJs are neat... no, really, they are neat.

They are emotional but easily cheered up with kindness (ie don't hold grudges). They are loyal and loving. They are kind to the underdog.

Being kind to underdogs is huge for us INFJs.
It is one of the many things I very much appreciate about my ESFJ friend.

wedekit

MBTI Type
INFJ
My mom is an ESFJ. She works at the Graduate School department at a University that mostly has students from the lower class. She serves as an open ear for those students. She spends her time making sure the students she works with are healthy; buying them food when they have none, paying for doctor's appointments when they can't afford it, and giving them advice about the fastballs life throws at us. She is a very strong woman with an amazing amount of integrity. Though she has never gone to college or obtained any kind of degree, I think she has found the job where she is happiest because it lets her provide to those in need.

My mom is my best friend, though we definitely rub each other the wrong way often. :)

batumi

MBTI Type
infj
I just encountered my first ESFJ in life and I am very impressed. It is a bit odd having to
actually try to find out what someone is feeling, though.

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
Since I'm about to stereotype ESFJs, why don't I add on more to the pile and say this:

Gay male ESFJs seem to be wizards with anything pertaining to: hair-styling, fashion, gardening, and interior design.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Wow, it's nice to see so many positive things said about ESFJs. We definitely enjoy being appreciated for who we are and what we do. :happy:

batumi

MBTI Type
infj
Wow, it's nice to see so many positive things said about ESFJs. We definitely enjoy being appreciated for who we are and what we do. :happy:

And what else means a lot to you?
I knew the appreciation was a big thing and have been trying to make
sure I step up to the task.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Helping others, fighting for just causes, entertaining people in the home or in stressful situations, meeting new people, building relationships with all different kinds of people, being an active member of a group or activity. Being right always. :D

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Helping others, fighting for just causes, entertaining people in the home or in stressful situations, meeting new people, building relationships with all different kinds of people, being an active member of a group or activity. Being right always. :D

I can get down with that. Especially the being right part. ;)

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
ESFJs are very loyal and hard working individuals... the ones I know anyways. It's just too bad that they have huge difficulties understanding me.

batumi

MBTI Type
infj

Ok thanks and let me try again in a new way. What do you think you
might find most interesting about an INFJ in a dating situation?
What kinds of things would appeal to you and keep your interest?
If you don't mind pondering this idea, that is...

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Ok thanks and let me try again in a new way. What do you think you
might find most interesting about an INFJ in a dating situation?
What kinds of things would appeal to you and keep your interest?
If you don't mind pondering this idea, that is...

With an INFJ? Hmmm. . . I need a lot of support in my life, and I like a lot of affection and caring in a relationship, so an INFJ female would probably provide that type of affection (and in return, I would try to make sure her needs were met, and she got a lot of time and attention). Given my stubborn nature, I imagine arguments with an INFJ female could be epic, so it would be important to keep lines of communication open and get some time apart occasionally, enjoying our individual interests and friends. Does that help?

batumi

MBTI Type
infj
With an INFJ? Hmmm. . . I need a lot of support in my life, and I like a lot of affection and caring in a relationship, so an INFJ female would probably provide that type of affection (and in return, I would try to make sure her needs were me, and she got a lot of time and attention). Given my stubborn nature, I imagine arguments with an INFJ female could be epic, so it would be important to keep lines of communication open and get some type apart occasionally, enjoying our individual interests and friends. Does that help?

It does, thank you!!

Fishfighter

MBTI Type
INTP
A good friend of mine is an ESFJ. She thinks I'm a "total retard" but we can talk for hours, and I'm fascinated by the fact that she always enjoys whatever situation she finds herself in. :yes:

^ has probably been said several times over on this forum already, but what the hell. ;)

P.S. I know she's an ESFJ because I asked her to take the MBTI test, and I was there watching her the whole time.

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
They are often unreasonably sexy. I don't understand them at all but that probably just increases their sexiness.

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
I have an ESFJ friend. She is very spirited and enthusiastic. She loves working with kids, which I think is awesome... she love sher job an amount that probably isn't healthy in a practical sense. She does talk a lot, but it's usually pleasant (she has her self described "bitch days" when all she says are cruel and spiteful insults, but she later tells us not to take them seriously, and we usually don't because they are trivial nonsense anyway). She's both conventional and eccentric, depending on when you talk to her, which I find interesting given my inability to be conventional. She can be weird and goofy, but serious, as well... balanced.

Fishfighter

MBTI Type
INTP
I have an ESFJ friend. She is very spirited and enthusiastic. She loves working with kids, which I think is awesome... she loves her job an amount that probably isn't healthy in a practical sense.

As it turns out my friend also loves working with kids, she's studying to be a school teacher for kids aged 5-10.

ESFJs seem to be naturals with kids. :yes:

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
As it turns out my friend also loves working with kids, she's studying to be a school teacher for kids aged 5-10.

ESFJs seem to be naturals with kids. :yes:

I often watch my 3-year-old niece, and being a father seems like it would be an endlessly fun and rewarding thing to do.