• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFJ] Are All ESFJs Like This?

FFF

Fight For Freedom
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
What you wrote:
What I read:
:D

Hey now, go easy on her. I like INFJs. They are in the worth listening to category. Really it's just ESFJs that should have a restraining order put on them keeping them at least 500 feet from any INTPs.

Wandering

Highly Hollow
MBTI Type
INFJ
Perhaps I should just fade into obscurity since this name doesn't seem to be valid anymore, since I'll probably be remembered for a quite a while as the infamous INTP who started this 12 page mess.
In which case I'll be remembered as the big meanie who wouldn't stop kicking you :rolleyes:

I guess I could resurrect myself with a new screen name like SuperHappyFriendlyINTP. :D
See? You CAN do it :devil: :laugh:

Don't sweat it, honestly. Fe-people like me burn hot, but we burn short ;)

:hug: ( <= Don't be fooled, I really wanted a nuggie smilie :devil: )

Gabe

MBTI Type
ENTP
I noticed that as well. I just can't scrounge up the hate towards ISTPs that INTPs feel towards ESFJs. I actually get along well with the ISTPs (and those charming scoundrels ESTPs) I know and enjoy them very much.

Yay for that! :smile: And you shouldn't be suprised. Those two types often end up married/good friends. (the real 'opposite' of an ENFJ would be ESTJ, INTP/ISFP etc... The material on that has been out for years now. Of course, even opposite types can be friends. People use a different route to get to the same place all the time, and I know that if an ESTP ran for president and agreed with me on all the issues, I would'nt even think twice about voting for them)

FFF

Fight For Freedom
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
just wondering, but would you call a thread titled "are all black people like this" an honest inquiry?

Well comparing ESFJ to black people is quite unfair because skin color has nothing to do with behavior and personality even if you scientifically find trends and frequencies within the black population. ESFJ does have to do with behavior and personality.

Wandering

Highly Hollow
MBTI Type
INFJ
Well comparing ESFJ to black people is quite unfair because skin color has nothing to do with behavior and personality even if you scientifically find trends and frequencies within the black population. ESFJ does have to do with behavior and personality.
I knew it, I KNEW IT :yim_rolling_on_the_ !! I knew some T type would not be able to resist pointing that out :laugh:

Gabe

MBTI Type
ENTP
Yeah, I'm pretty clueless. I'm not sure I should even respond here anymore. I like your responses and ENTPs in general, so I guess I could respond to you. Perhaps I should just fade into obscurity since this name doesn't seem to be valid anymore, since I'll probably be remembered for a quite a while as the infamous INTP who started this 12 page mess. I guess I could resurrect myself with a new screen name like SuperHappyFriendlyINTP. :D

omg, SNAP OUT OF IT DUDE!! If you had provided an even slightly less one-sided version of this event, without all your stupid commentary, then maybe people would actually listen. And if you were willing to give both sides, of the story, people could actually give you good advice. But that's obviously not what you wanted. You wanted to have an anti-ESFJ bitch fest (Y'know, it would've even been sort of OK to say, 'so this awful person I know..' without trying to single out a type). As if that would actually help you at all. Sure, you could go to INTPc and start a big, stupid thread about how much you hate ESFJs. Then you'd have to face this person again, and it would be just as miserable, and the only satisfaction you'd have would be that your self-fulfilling prophecy came true. Well, I think that's pretty hollow, and I think deep down you do too. That's the only reason I'm bothering to write this.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I knew it, I KNEW IT :yim_rolling_on_the_ !! I knew some T type would not be able to resist pointing that out :laugh:

Except this is an MBTI forum.

Must T types point out the obvious?

FFF

Fight For Freedom
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
omg, SNAP OUT OF IT DUDE!! If you had provided an even slightly less one-sided version of this event, without all your stupid commentary, then maybe people would actually listen. And if you were willing to give both sides, of the story, people could actually give you good advice. But that's obviously not what you wanted. You wanted to have an anti-ESFJ bitch fest (Y'know, it would've even been sort of OK to say, 'so this awful person I know..' without trying to single out a type). As if that would actually help you at all. Sure, you could go to INTPc and start a big, stupid thread about how much you hate ESFJs. Then you'd have to face this person again, and it would be just as miserable, and the only satisfaction you'd have would be that your self-fulfilling prophecy came true. Well, I think that's pretty hollow, and I think deep down you do too. That's the only reason I'm bothering to write this.

Almost all of my internet posting is on xanga where one-sided versions of events are okay. Hey, moderator, why don't you transfer this post to the blog section? :blush: Nevermind, it's too late.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Yeah, I'm pretty clueless. I'm not sure I should even respond here anymore. I like your responses and ENTPs in general, so I guess I could respond to you. Perhaps I should just fade into obscurity since this name doesn't seem to be valid anymore, since I'll probably be remembered for a quite a while as the infamous INTP who started this 12 page mess. I guess I could resurrect myself with a new screen name like SuperHappyFriendlyINTP. :D

Just put it down to experience and make sure you learn from it, that's all. I don't think many people will be holding onto grudges against you or anything. It happens to lots of people on forums... it happened to me as well, in fact, not so long ago. Don't sweat it...

I think even the people who hated on you in this thread are beginning to see that you're not Satan incarnate and maybe they overreacted a little bit, so putting that together with you learning from the experience, I think it bodes well for your future here on MBTIc :)

FFF

Fight For Freedom
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
In which case I'll be remembered as the big meanie who wouldn't stop kicking you :rolleyes:

See? You CAN do it :devil: :laugh:

Don't sweat it, honestly. Fe-people like me burn hot, but we burn short ;)

:hug: ( <= Don't be fooled, I really wanted a nuggie smilie :devil: )

Umm, I don't know how to respond to this. Would it surprise you to know that my best friend is an ENFJ.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Even while missing the actual point. Because this is indeed an MBTI forum.

Oh the irony :devil:

So bringing up race as a comparison is an intellectual low blow?

I agree.

For shame you Feelers. For shame.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It would be only if the person making the comparison were aware of the fault in their comparison.

This still doesn't make the person raising it look good.

Either they know of the fault, in which case their comparison is intellectually dishonest.

Or they don't, in which case there is no irony, just stupidity.

FFF

Fight For Freedom
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I was looking for something to help beat the dead horse... myself. With all this dead horse kicking, I wanna get in on it too. I found this quite funny.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/mbti-enneagram-other-personality-matrices/568-opposite-type-parents-2.html#post60561

Although, this is what I was actually looking for. I'm surprised nobody brought this up against me, but I guess it's hard to find and maybe hard to remember.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/mbti-enneagram-other-personality-matrices/568-opposite-type-parents-4.html#post60999