• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFJ] ESFJs what do you admire about Madonna & Donald Trump

Afkan

I am gathering information that may be used for a subjective study of the Socionics Relations. According to this theory, ESFJs often "admire" ESTPs. Madonna & Donald Trump are mentioned because they are supposed good examples of the ESTP type as agreed upon by the public.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I don't give a shit about Madonna or Donald Trump. I am too busy living in the real world to be worrying about celebrities *shudders*

I'll tell you what i admire about ESTP's i know IRL

- Loyal .. They've got your back
- Trust .. Interdependence
- Damn good fun .. Need i say more
- I see that they care in their own way
- In my brothers case, i love the 'It'll be alright' attitude.
- Money wise, seem to have their heads screwed on well. My brother owned 2 properties by the age of 24. Can't be bad.

That'll do for now :D

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
I don't give a shit about Madonna or Donald Trump. I am too busy living in the real world to be worrying about celebrities *shudders*

I second this. :yes:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I second this. :yes:

Good taste :yes:

No wonder people don't ask us a lot of questions .. :cry: I scare them away with my honest and direct speak (that sounds so much better than being blunt)

Next ESFJ thread Malice is all yours .. Promise.

G

Glycerine

That's probably what most of the ESFJs I know would say about Madonna and Donna Trump. My ESFJ dad and I love to mock Trump's hair, though. :devil:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, Donald Trump is ENTJ, not ESTP -- though he is most likely SLE (ESTp) though. You're making a mistake conflating Socionics types with MBTI types -- they're very different.

Madonna is indeed an SLE ESTP, though.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You don't know what he is.
I know what he appears to be, based on his words and actions -- which has a very good chance of being what he actually is.

It's obviously not possible to actually know exactly what someone thinks and how they think, but it still leaks -- in people's expressions, in their actions, in their words. That's how cold reading works, and that's how thousands of fake psychics worldwide are raking in the millions. ;) Your view on the matter is myopic, and frankly it doesn't belong here. if you don't believe in typology, here's the door:

Door.jpg

Jaguar

As fast as you can make em' like that, I'll keep reporting them.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What rule did I break?

Jaguar

What rule did I break?

You don't talk to people like that and get away with it.
I'm also about to report your post for telling a member he's on "crack."
I suggest you cool it.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm pretty sure you'd have loled at Psychdigg as well -- he's doing what you hate most (typing people), but he's... trying to convince everyone that body shape has something to do with personality. :rofl1:

Jaguar

I'm pretty sure you'd have loled at Psychdigg as well -- he's doing what you hate most (typing people), but he's... trying to convince everyone that body shape has something to do with personality. :rofl1:

I don't care how wacky his theories are, and yes, I laughed at them.
But it doesn't mean he uses illegal drugs, nor should anyone post that he does crack. That means you. You posted that about him.

Ever since you hit this forum, you have insulted many members. I have let it go until now. It's a pattern with you. I also read your intial post into the forum. It's you who doesn't know much about typology. Others here, have known typology for decades - longer than you have been alive.

This statement speaks for itself:

Recently me and a friend grew unhealthily interested with the Myers-Briggs indicator (despite the fact we both consider it a rough measuring tool at very best), to the point I decided to join here.

That doesn't exactly sound like the words of someone who has known typology for any length of time. It sounds like someone who is "unhealthily" obsessed with MBTI and wants to run around rubber-stamping people with a type.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't care how wacky his theories are, and yes, I laughed at them.
But it doesn't mean he uses illegal drugs, nor should anyone post that he does crack. That means you. You posted that about him.
How is it not entirely obvious that I was speaking figuratively? :huh:

Methinks you need to grow a thicker skin.

Jaguar

How is it not entirely obvious that I was speaking figuratively? :huh:

Methinks you need to grow a thicker skin.

If you want to insult members, it's you who will be leaving us.
Your choice.

Afkan

Yeah I should totally say next time "your understanding of ESTP" right... w/ no examples? But wouldn't you say to that tho, "ESTP is just a concept"

Afkan

Anyways, Thank you for your answers. ESFJs that is who are on topic.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm, I'm ISFJ but what's great about ESTPs to me is that they are go-getters. No holds barred. Fearless. It's really admirable. They also don't let things get to them too much.

Afkan

Hmm, I'm ISFJ but what's great about ESTPs to me is that they are go-getters. No holds barred. Fearless. It's really admirable. They also don't let things get to them too much.
Thanks Giggly!