• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] How detailed are you?

ColoredShadows

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm detailed till the point I remade my character in GW2 8 times, yes literally 8 times because there was constantly a little detail that was 'off'

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Detailed enough to be convincing and concise.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
my natural tendency is to not be detailed or conscientious with anything, but it's often completely unavoidable (having formerly been a vocal performance major and now being an accounting major, my SJ side is beginning to develop :D )

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
my natural tendency is to not be detailed or conscientious with anything, but it's often completely unavoidable (having formerly been a vocal performance major and now being an accounting major, my SJ side is beginning to develop :D )

Accounting major? ESTJ? Have I missed something? lol

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Accounting major? ESTJ? Have I missed something? lol

Almost everybody on this forum including myself is mistyped and people frequently mistype themselves multiple times so don't be too surprised.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Almost everybody on this forum including myself is mistyped and people frequently mistype themselves multiple times so don't be too surprised.

Oh okay. Well, carry on then. :D

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=4398]Giggly[/MENTION] [MENTION=15371]RaptorWizard[/MENTION]
my real type is ENFP 7w6 Sp/Sx, my signature is just trolling :devil:

I am really an accounting major though :newwink:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I quite often pay attention to details, but I don't feel like I'm being obsessive about it. Actually, even though I pay attention to details, I can ignore them just as well. I'm much more obsessed about the functions of things, rather than it's details. Being a self-aware ISTJ, I can also take a look at the bigger picture and try to see the importance of fine detail in contrast to the whole.

In other words, I have no problems using devices that are partly broken, cheap or just plain ugly. Also, when planning things I like to just loose plans, to leave space of possible changes. But on the other hand, I do need to make those plans in the first place. So I need to pay attention to the detail so that I may ignore them.

in other words you like to be in control of what is. You may choose to let go, but you still are in control of what is by choosing what you allow to not be.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I am not suprised...you are no SITH

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Everyone PM me your social security number so we can test how detailed I am.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think I'm probably average in terms of being detailed but I'm finding that I'm really struggling lately with people who are less than average in this, because then I have to do all their work. It's very frustrating and taxing.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i'm terrible i can see point a and point b but i have trouble getting from point a to point be bceause i'm not detailed at all.i view things like a mirror so if i go right i go left, and also have trouble with sequencing things.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pretty damn detailed at times and the complete opposite in other situations.

Permabanned
Detail bores me but I despise sloppiness, and so advocate doing things right the first time and as thoroughly as necessary.

G

Ginkgo

Details are mainly about focus. I'm happiest when I have something to focus my energy on.
~Scarlett Johansson

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I'm questioning my detailed-ness.......I'm finding that I don't care as much as the other SJs (ISTJ, ESTJ, and ESFJ) around here. In fact, their attention to details that are unrelated to the big picture/issue at hand really annoys me.

Am I alone here?

Are you sure that you are ISTJ? Most ISTJ types I know ROCK with details.

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
I quite often pay attention to details, but I don't feel like I'm being obsessive about it. Actually, even though I pay attention to details, I can ignore them just as well. I'm much more obsessed about the functions of things, rather than it's details. Being a self-aware ISTJ, I can also take a look at the bigger picture and try to see the importance of fine detail in contrast to the whole.

In other words, I have no problems using devices that are partly broken, cheap or just plain ugly. Also, when planning things I like to just loose plans, to leave space of possible changes. But on the other hand, I do need to make those plans in the first place. So I need to pay attention to the detail so that I may ignore them.

^ This. I can be very detail oriented if something catches my interest.