• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] I <3 SJ's

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
From one SJ to another, I just wanted to tell you guys/gals how much I appreciate you. SJs are like a warm blanket to me... so comfortable, so secure, so dependable. I really see the value in this and I wanted to send my love out to you all. :wubbie:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Aw :wub: We love you too!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
eh? why would you love us?.

Because you are very admirable! and it just hit me like a rock yesterday. :doh:
I apologize for my delayed love and appreciation.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Because you are very admirable! and it just hit me like a rock yesterday. :doh:
I apologize for my delayed love and appreciation.

For shame, Giggly, FOR SHAME! ;) :wubbie: :hug:

It's ok sweetie, you're really awesome too :)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know on this forum there's a tendency to glorify other temperaments more because they are different or unique, but in reality, SJs make up 50% of the population, so just by the law of proximity alone, which is the most influential of all the laws of attraction, it's quite likely that most people, including other SJs, will end up with an SJ! So best start being more open-minded to them... and to be quite honest, they ain't so bad. :newwink: :smile:

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
Giggly, I agree with everything you say here. I really wish more people could have a mind like yours.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Giggly, I agree with everything you say here. I really wish more people could have a mind like yours.

:heart::heart:Maxie:heart::heart:

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I know on this forum there's a tendency to glorify other temperaments more because they are different or unique, but in reality, SJs make up 50% of the population, so just by the law of proximity alone, which is the most influential of all the laws of attraction, it's quite likely that most people, including other SJs, will end up with an SJ! So best start being more open-minded to them... and to be quite honest, they ain't so bad. :newwink: :smile:

That is true.

But, such behaviour occurs because the real life SJ percentage is not the same as here. I can say that in this forum we are a rare species.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
From one SJ to another, I just wanted to tell you guys/gals how much I appreciate you. SJs are like a warm blanket to me... so comfortable, so secure, so dependable. I really see the value in this and I wanted to send my love out to you all. :wubbie:

Darling, of all the SJ's on here .. You are the one i admire the most. The fact you can show your feelings so openly, look vulnerable and be comfortable being an SFJ in all it's glory, well that's pretty god darn amazing.

Why have you not become bitter and angry at the injustice of the world?

What is your secret?

:wubbie::hug:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Darling, of all the SJ's on here .. You are the one i admire the most. The fact you can show your feelings so openly, look vulnerable and be comfortable being an SFJ in all it's glory, well that's pretty god darn amazing.

Why have you not become bitter and angry at the injustice of the world?

What is your secret?

:wubbie::hug:

Vodka. :smoke:

Just kidding. :D

I dunno. I guess I don't think too much about it and I think I'm lucky to have really nice people around me.

:hug::hug::hug:{saslou my favorite ESFJ} :hug::hug::hug:

:wubbie:

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Vodka. :smoke:

Just kidding. :D

I dunno. I guess I don't think too much about it and I think I'm lucky to have really nice people around me.

:hug::hug::hug:{saslou my favorite ESFJ} :hug::hug::hug:

:wubbie:

What´s wrong with it?

I found out that some people here thanked me for posts I wrote while drinking whiskey (not being drunk, though).

Maybe Ernest Hemingway was right. :D

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What´s wrong with it?

I found out that some people here thanked me for posts I wrote while drinking whiskey (not being drunk, though).

Maybe Ernest Hemingway was right. :D

What did Ernest Hemingway say about it?

I just said I was kidding because it's inaccurate for me.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
What did Ernest Hemingway say about it?

I just said I was kidding because it's inaccurate for me.

"Don't you drink? I notice you speak slightingly of the bottle. I have drunk since I was fifteen and few things have given me more pleasure. When you work hard all day with your head and know you must work again the next day what else can change your ideas and make them run on a different plane like whisky? When you are cold and wet what else can warm you?"

"An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools." From "For Whom the Bell Tolls"

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ Ha! That's funny. :cheese: