• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ's .. A question regarding the bigger picture of life

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If that was an attempt at humor, it was worse then a incineration of a tum our.

Let me tell you something about life, it's god awful and filled with strife, of every kind, sort and type, especially it is filled with intellectual tripe.

So chastising the stripe less shyte by acting like patronizing elderly knight is not cool and tight, as opposed to the vagina of a lubed up virgin that the colonel had last night.

"Life is harsh and cold and scarce, so let us all be friends or suffer the colonels might", said the crescent adorned peasant.

Argossian ninjas stealthily creeping in admist of night, waiting for the command from the colonels hand's, to strike and smite those who would call themselves fashionable knights.

But see, I can at least admit I'm a jackass. Your command of English, on the other hand, does not impress me.

Edit: by the way, the reason why you still don't get it is because you're over thinking it.

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
But see, I can at least admit I'm a jackass. Your command of English, on the other hand, does not impress me.

Edit: by the way, the reason why you still don't get it is because you're over thinking it.

I wanted to return the favor:newwink:, of making me look like a reactive fool. I knew that was a joke between. I had a knee jerk reaction.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wanted to return the favor:newwink:, of making me look like a reactive fool. I knew that was a joke between. I had a knee jerk reaction.

I also have a habit of making jokes that if you look at them right I'm also making fun of myself. I enjoy one liners whos humour is dependent on the irony of who is saying what. The functions themselves can be used by anybody, our types are just preferences; that said I like to stab at stereotypes since the rebel always hates the boxes.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
No... i will not accept that such heavy questions are limited to some obscure definition coined by some MBTI authors. She is just being a human and asking questions that at some point in life humans pose when their perception of reality changes and explodes into something entirely on a cosmic level.

if there's one thing INTJ's have taught me is it's all about perspective and perception. Where you begin with your thoughts, where you're going and where you end. The above claim about tertiary temptation is not entirely incorrect.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I question this too, but not that much because I enjoy devoting more of my time to other things in life. but to answer, I don't know yet but I question whether we only have a biological drive to perpetuate ourselves and nothing more, because why would humans have such a large capacity to feel emotions and to intellectualize? That is hardly necessary just to procreate.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Never underestimate how serious someone will take a thread :rolli:

Let me tell you something about life, it's god awful and filled with strife, of every kind, sort and type, especially it is filled with intellectual tripe.

So chastising the stripe less shyte by acting like patronizing elderly knight is not cool and tight, as opposed to the vagina of a lubed up virgin that the colonel had last night.

"Life is harsh and cold and scarce, so let us all be friends or suffer the colonels might", said the crescent adorned peasant.

Argossian ninjas stealthily creeping in admist of night, waiting for the command from the colonels hand's, to strike and smite those who would call themselves fashionable knights.

Blah, blah, blah .. WHAT???

Who are you quoting?? .. What a pile of bullshit based on my own perceptions. What a very negative way of looking at life.

I'm bored now.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Never underestimate how serious someone will take a thread :rolli:

Blah, blah, blah .. WHAT???

Who are you quoting?? .. What a pile of bullshit based on my own perceptions. What a very negative way of looking at life.

I'm bored now.

It's actually a rather comical way to call bullshit on me for my first comment to him. I think he was kind of hoping I wouldn't get it, but made sure it made just enough sense that it said something if I did.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
It's actually a rather comical way to call bullshit on me for my first comment to him. I think he was kind of hoping I wouldn't get it, but made sure it made just enough sense that it said something if I did.

Oh, i obviously missed the comical part. Lol