• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFJ] Famous ESFJs

Anamalech

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
5w4
Tyra Banks
Gisele Bundchen
Anne Curry
Vivica A. Fox
Star Jones
Eva La Rue
Leighton Meester
Eva Mendes
David Hasselhoff
Peter Facinelli
Chris Brown
Vanessa Williams
Kelly Ripa
Rebecca Romjin
Denise Richards
Judy Reyes
Jennifer Lopez
Lea Michelle
Lea Ramini
Vanessa Minillo

All I got.

lolol

Permabanned
MBTI Type
:)
Enneagram
Me :)

Vivica A Fox always gave me an ESTJ vibe though...she seems like such a Te dom...maybe it's just the roles I've seen her in.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Lets take this to the next level ..

Any type can have the desire/drive etc to become famous .. I personally think it has more to do with the individual than a particular type but i have a question then to the ESFJ's on this site (not a whole lot of us) ..

Have you ever had any desire to become famous?

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Negative. I try and avoid the spotlight as much as possible... I've even sat back and watched someone "steal" my idea and not say a word about it, unless it's like something I'm super proud of. I'm really quiet about my achievements most of the time.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I personally don't mind the spotlight but for example at secondary school, i had a speaking part in 'Taming of the shrew' and it wasn't for the attention or the glory, it was because i wanted to take part in it. It was something new to try. I am not one for tooting my own horn unless i have pulled something spectacular out of the bag, then everyone will hear about it. Lol

No, i won't let people steal my ideas and if they have, they'll hear about it. I am also one for justice and i am more than willing to speak up for the underdog, so if i saw someone steal your idea, i'd be in there sorting it, guns a blazing, lol.

I've never wanted to go onto Big Brother (TV show) or be a famous actress, i don't understand that kind of mentality, it's 15 mins of fame and giving them what they want, time/money/looks, forget that. Now The Apprentice, i put my name forward for that online a few years back, although a different kind of fame, i just want the opportunity to do the tasks and get the awesome job at the end.

It's not for me.