• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] Where my ISFJs at?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Who said I was looking at a dirty site? There can be websites I'd rather not look at just because they're plain dull.

surely you can bear a little dullness for a very short while in order to establish a connection wiht someone?

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I'm already doing that right now. You mean I can't write someone off just because they don't grasp some subjects as quickly as I do or have interests that I disregard as pointless?

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
hello all

Well i found out last night i am a ISFJ .. never even knew about this kind of stuff before more into Astrology .. Husband asked me to take it (he is an INTJ) .. no wonder we are going to divorce .. lol ..

Anyway i enjoy being online .. even if i am doing 10 things at once .. hehe

So where is your ISFJ ???? ... one of them is here in England .. :hi:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hello saslou. :)

I'm sorry to hear about your split. You should find quite a bit of help in understanding your type and other types here. Oh, and about INTJs... I've never met an INTJ that I didn't like, but I can see the challenges that the match could present..... but it CAN work if both people are willing to embrace their differences and compromise when needed. That is the key.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Hello saslou. :)

I'm sorry to hear about your split. You should find quite a bit of help in understanding your type and other types here. Oh, and about INTJs... I've never met an INTJ that I didn't like, but I can see the challenges that the match could present..... but it CAN work if both people are willing to embrace their differences and compromise when needed. That is the key.

I have always seen our relationship as a challenge .. and he tried to compromise, unfortunately i saw his help as a poke at my character .. Only when the marriage was ending did i start to understand he was only trying to help me understand myself better .. never mind .. i can learn from it and embrace all there is to learn about me .. Time to put myself and my children first .. Not likely .. i am a protector afterall .. everyone else before me .. but at least i am aware what i am doing now .. lol .. It will be fine

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have always seen our relationship as a challenge .. and he tried to compromise, unfortunately i saw his help as a poke at my character .. Only when the marriage was ending did i start to understand he was only trying to help me understand myself better .. never mind .. i can learn from it and embrace all there is to learn about me .. Time to put myself and my children first .. Not likely .. i am a protector afterall .. everyone else before me .. but at least i am aware what i am doing now .. lol .. It will be fine

yeah it'll be fine. its good to know what you're doing and how others respond to it.

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ

:hug: I'm sure things will be fine. :) You seem to know what you want to do.
It's so ISFJ though, getting on with it with a positive attitude even when you might be really upset. I admire it, but surely sometimes you just wish you could let yourself go?

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
What I love about ISFJs:

Caring and protective
Kind
Positive (except when they need a big hug!)
The least selfish of all the types
Warm and open
Amusing sense of humour (Don't know if this holds true for all ISFJs but mine just loves jokes and sees the humour in a lot of things)
Responsible
Family and close friends are a priority
Works hard (even though people can sometimes take advantage of this fact :steam: but the ISFJ won't confront the situation!! So frustrating for me.)

Wish I was that good :shock:

Edit: By the way, the only forums my SO visits are those selling web domains (a random hobby of his apparently is to buy them up and sell them on), and financial advice forums. So totally practical there!

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I interact with one ISFJ a few times a week that I think is just great. I'd so be all over her if she wasn't married. I was at work last night closing and there were 3 girls my age closing with me. One was ESFJ, one was ENFP, the other is ISFJ. I wanted the ISFJ so bad. She's just so...delicate and sharp, at the same time, rigid and caring. Plus it doesn't hurt that she's tall, blonde and hot. :D Fuck, why does she have to be married? Doesn't keep us from being really close friends, though.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What I love about ISFJs:

Caring and protective
Kind
Positive (except when they need a big hug!)
The least selfish of all the types
Warm and open
Amusing sense of humour (Don't know if this holds true for all ISFJs but mine just loves jokes and sees the humour in a lot of things)
Responsible
Family and close friends are a priority
Works hard (even though people can sometimes take advantage of this fact :steam: but the ISFJ won't confront the situation!! So frustrating for me.)

Wish I was that good :shock:

Edit: By the way, the only forums my SO visits are those selling web domains (a random hobby of his apparently is to buy them up and sell them on), and financial advice forums. So totally practical there!

Awww, so sweet. Thank you. I'm really glad to see that ISTJ/ISFJ's can work out together. Are you male or female?

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
Awww, so sweet. Thank you. I'm really glad to see that ISTJ/ISFJ's can work out together. Are you male or female?

I'm female :yes: Maybe that makes a difference, but I don't know! In a way, it kind of makes sense, because we're both IS*Js, so we have quite a similar view of the world and what's important, it's just that we have different approaches.

Lypgloss

MBTI Type
ISFJ
my twin sister is an enfp and i'm an isfj (well isxj, but i found isfj to be more dominant than istj). we get along great! i just saw the comment about the guy who's an enfp and he's dating an isfj.

do you think if i get along so well with my sister i could get along with an enfx boy? because he reminds me so much of my sister it's amazing! but there are differences, too!

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I get along GREAT with ISFJ's..... right, Warm? :cheese:

warm8

MBTI Type
ESFP
I guess we have 2 ISFJs here with warm in their name...:doh: