• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] Where my ISFJs at?

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Pardon me?

Just...weird that ISFJs outnumber everyone else...if those numbers are true. I guess it's true, it seems I run into more ISFJs, the more I keep an eye out for them.

I would look for that missing half someplace other than another person. I would however be happy to set you up with my ex if you would like.

Getting philosophical now, are we? I can't help it if I'm obsessed with this type! If a certain type of girl had a tendency to make you feel better than normal and safe at the same time, wouldn't you try to track them down?

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Ahh. Maybe, like me, you don't know how to type people well? ISFJs and then ESFJ's are supposedly the top two most common types.
No, I'm not great at typing people. I'm not deep into this MBTI stuff really. Growing up in my family of NF's, I've found myself around more NF's because they like each other's company it seems.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just...weird that ISFJs outnumber everyone else...if those numbers are true. I guess it's true, it seems I run into more ISFJs, the more I keep an eye out for them.

This is true. We do tend to see what we want to see.

No, I'm not great at typing people. I'm not deep into this MBTI stuff really. Growing up in my family of NF's, I've found myself around more NF's because they like each other's company it seems.

I'm not really into MBTI stuff either. I'm just here for the free food. :cheese:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Examples of a very likely female ISFJ(The young blonde):

She's cute but MAN that show seems boring. I barely could make it through the whole first clip (but I did, all the way through the ridiculous narration), and I didn't bother watching the other clips.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
She's cute but MAN that show seems boring. I barely could make it through the whole first clip (but I did, all the way through the ridiculous narration), and I didn't bother watching the other clips.

It's a family show and they are in high school.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz

Did you even get the gist of the plot of the show? Here's a hint, it has nothing to do with the relationship between that girl and the guy.

mai345

MBTI Type
ISFJ
how come the topic changed?

Last edited:

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
People do that all the time.

But we're still glad you're here. :yes: Welcome!

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I'm surprised that non-ISFJ members haven't made any 'kitchen' references.

I love you really, ISFJs! Consider me a fan.

Unique

The majority of the folks on this site are INxx, according to a poll here. It's my opinion that the majority of people who use the internet are N types. The chances of having S types here are small, but not impossible.

Don't confuse this forum with "the internet" I'd bet a good amount of money that S's outnumber Ns on the internet if you look in the right places online

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I can think of a few places where I might find a lot of S's online. I shudder at the thought of going to those places, though. The N vs. S divide on internet usage was probably more prominent 12-14 years ago when the internet was young. Nowadays, I bet there's a much larger I/E divide on internet usage.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can think of a few places where I might find a lot of S's online. I shudder at the thought of going to those places, though.

Riiight ;)

Car forums have lots of S's. About 5 years ago I used to frequent some of the meetups from this one forum; it was lots of fun.

Unique

I can think of a few places where I might find a lot of S's online. I shudder at the thought of going to those places, though. The N vs. S divide on internet usage was probably more prominent 12-14 years ago when the internet was young. Nowadays, I bet there's a much larger I/E divide on internet usage.

o_O not sure what dirty sites your thinking of

you can find S's everywhere online, forums on topics more S appealing than MBTI, social networking sites, MMOs, instant messaging, certain "blogs", youtube, download sites etc etc

In fact I'd say this is one of the few places you would find such an N concentration

Also have to disagree with you on the I/E divide too, these days everyone wants to be online and wants to have the fastest internet connection

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Who said I was looking at a dirty site? There can be websites I'd rather not look at just because they're plain dull.

I was just saying I's might be bigger internet geeks than E's. Is that an incorrect assumption?

Unique

Who said I was looking at a dirty site? There can be websites I'd rather not look at just because they're plain dull.

I was just saying I's might be bigger internet geeks than E's. Is that an incorrect assumption?

Oh yeah big time :p WoW = full of Es

Think about it... the net is full of so many people... The real question is how could Es NOT use it :D

So you sayin' I like dull sites are ya... huh huh.. my sites are quite awesome I'll have you know :jew:

Unique

Oh yeah big time :p WoW = full of Es

Think about it... the net is full of so many people... The real question is how could Es NOT use it :D

So you sayin' I like dull sites are ya... huh huh.. my sites are quite awesome I'll have you know :jew: