• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] Where my ISFJs at?

Carrot

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Really? Oh, i am so sorry .. I can come across as a little to forward sometimes. I am harmless though, i promise :blush:

OK then, question time.

Why the name Carrot?
When and why did you take the test?
Are you in school, college, uni?

I'll leave it there for now :smile:

Haha. It's okay.

Anyways, I'm called Carrot because my real name sounds like it. Take your time to guess. XD I've been known by that nickname for 10 years anyway so I'm practically quite used to it.

I took the test recently. Which is less than 1 week ago.

And I'm currently studying but I'm not sure what kind of "school" it is referred to as at your country because it's called Polytechnic here.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
No! That is not true Warm. I just want to know what a real ISFJ female is like and how they think. :D

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Yes, I was kidding.... you got me. :doh:

Wait.... are YOU an ISFJ female? :shock:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Broaden your horizons darling .. You may be in for a treat :newwink:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D