• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] Where my ISFJs at?

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Seconded. I want to try my luck with the ISFJ's. Don't think I know any though.

I think 3 of the women I work with are ISFJs. One is a cashier in the department store. She just got her bachelor's this spring. The other two come in 1-2 times a week, just enough to get the discount. One of them is an accountant and the other....I don't know what she is. She's just...always....folding clothes. She does it all day, alone. Yet, she's so friendly. It makes me think she's ISFJ.

Actually, there's a 4th one. She does payroll in the store, and spends her entire shifts in her office with the door closed.

The one that's a cashier, I'd so be all over her if she wasn't married.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Welp, looks like you've found where they're hiding then.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Welp, looks like you've found where they're hiding then.

The ones that are unavailable? I have to find more, though. Seems they just go for low key generic jobs.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Must find more!

5312.jpg

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Sorry. For some very odd reason Conan being weird and exclaiming that, popped into my head. :D

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The ones that are unavailable? I have to find more, though. Seems they just go for low key generic jobs.
I guess you could say that's what my mom does, and she's ISFJ. She files things in an office.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

This is true.

Also, you and Beat don't really want ISFJ's.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
This book gives phrases that might draw ISFJs out in the open...you know, like tapping two pieces of wood together for wild animals...

"I promise. You have my word on it."
"What would make you feel comfortable?"
"Do you need some time to think about this?"
"May I share something private with you?"
"What's your recollection about that?"

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
This book gives phrases that might draw ISFJs out in the open...you know, like tapping two pieces of wood together for wild animals...

"I promise. You have my word on it."
"What would make you feel comfortable?"
"Do you need some time to think about this?"
"May I share something private with you?"
"What's your recollection about that?"

Yes, I'd say those phrases would attract ISFJs about as well as tapping two pieces of wood together would attract animals.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Yes, I'd say those phrases would attract ISFJs about as well as tapping two pieces of wood together would attract animals.

Shucks, I was going to head to the mall and start randomly spouting those lines outside of conservative stores.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What about tapping two pieces of wood together to attract ISFJs? I wonder if that would work.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is there an ISFJ mating call?

I guess you would just coo one of Raz's questions out into the night.. and then watch them come slowly out of the darkness, one by one.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What have you got to lose?:doh:

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Me first? I'm not the one looking for ISFJs. I think I already know a few.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
But, I just know there's an ISFJ out there somewhere that's looking for me, and they're just as depressed as me that it's so hard to find each other!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISFJ are magical and sort of like Unicorns. To draw them out from their heavenly corners, you must do a rain dance while chanting:

Naa Re Naa Re, Naa Re Naa Re
Meetha Hai Kosaa Hai, Baarish Ka Bosa Hai

Hari Bhari Ambi Ambi Ki Daali
Mil Ke Joole Jhulaayenge Re Oh.

Then, all the ISFJ's that you could ever want will suddenly appear right before your eyes.