• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] Where my ISFJs at?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*high fives all my new ISFJ buddies*

c-jade

daisies and thunderstorms
MBTI Type
ENFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Though I'm still not 100% certain, so far all signs point to me belonging in this thread.

So hello, my fellow ISFJ friends! :hi:

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Not to rain on y'all's parade...but why in the world is this a sticky?

- - - Updated - - -

Though I'm still not 100% certain, so far all signs point to me belonging in this thread.

So hello, my fellow ISFJ friends! :hi:

Welcome!

Exulansis

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
Where are all the ISFJs? Well, you're looking at one right now.

If you want to see more of us, look for very specific, tight-knit forums. I'm part of 3 entirely unrelated, small and particular forums. Being in small communities is a great way I can easily keep track of who I talk to. :) Or that's one of the reasons anyway. The size of this forum - it's like I'm talking to the entire world!

Pierre-Yves

MBTI Type
ISFJ
My husband is an ISFJ.

He has a basic understanding of type theory, but he doesn't frequent forums to talk about it. He spends a bit of time online either gaming, reading or browsing (and occasionally offering very practical advice) on a technical forum that he visits.

I like ISFJs. Practical, responsible, quiet and loyal. :)

Thanks ! Hihi :)

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Right here, OP! (Even though this started in like 2007, lol.)

SweetFantasea

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know this thread is bit old but I really like ISFJs. I think they are very underrated. My sister is one and she is so very selfless. It's admirable. ;)

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
where are they

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're an ISFP. Be a good little Peacemaker and make peace with it.

You're falling for my embodiment, unsurprisingly. Most people are.

Unlike most I obviously don't have irrational fears about typing as anything. I don't hate any of the types. That overdone mindset is exactly the opposite of what this is about.

Anyway, my latest canticle on peace goes "Masokissed can stick his parochial opinion box up his butt on his way to hell". :hippie:

Otherwise, you're certainly entitled to your wrong opinion, of course. I won't attempt to take that away from you.

But I won't pretend I would actually take it into consideration. Especially given how you're not giving me anything that's actually interesting. That wouldn't be fair of me.

I would be willing to listen if you ever actually had anything of substance but I doubt you could find it with my personality. But even then, it would almost be guaranteed that I wouldn't so much as sway.

Have a lovely evening or night or morning or whatever.

bradly22

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Here I am. I'm an ISFJ. I like making friends with others.

moonswept

MBTI Type
ISFJ
*Wanders in looking confused* Here, after a long MBTI trek from type to type. :huh: