• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] The SJ's creativity corner

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Beverages are in the corner along with cup cakes :D

I am dedicating this thread to the creativity we SJ's hold within :happy:

This thread is ambiguous so allow your creativity juices to flow.

Poems, stories, DIY, art, your hobby .. If its creative then give it power.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I'll go first then .. I wrote this poem yesterday. I was in the shower and some really smart words were coming into my head but i couldn't remember them when i had the pen and paper in my hand so this ended up being the final product. I even got most of it to rhyme :D

I think my subconscious was giving me a pep talk.

My Friend, fear not.

You cannot see
What your life is meant to be
Experiences have tainted your sight
But fear not my friend
It will soon come to an end
And your life will soon come to light

Release your fear
And keep that strength
Hold your head high
And restrain from looking down
For that continuous, lingering sigh
Has finally come around

You radiate your glow
To all those you touch
Now go forth my friend
And remain as such

The magnificent fortitude
Of all you can be
Don't allow this to be wasted
On insignificant negitivity

Be your own leader
Put your best foot forward
You have the strength
Of many victorious warriors

I trust in you, i too can believe
You'll make your mark
Just allow the idea to conceive

You are a warrior my friend
Now go, do and be
Then you'll see
When you drop that baggage
You too will be free

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Great idea for a thread, Sas! :hug:

I draw... [sometimes]
Animals, anthropomorphics and people mostly, as I find them the most interesting.
I also write... [sometimes]
But I share that considerably less frequently as I think writing is a lot more personal than my art.

Anyway :) I'm aware there's not much in my gallery at present, but there's more in the works if I can ever force myself to sit down and finish something worthwhile. :doh: Enjoy!

Me on deviantART

Last edited:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Holy shit Malice .. The lioness is so cool :yes:

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Thanks. I find anthropomorphic art so fascinating. :)

ehastin1

MBTI Type
ISFJ
i play a pretty mean guitar, also i play a little piano and drums

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Drums. That's about the extent of any creativity I have. I feel like I have a good eye for art, but I can't create much. I've never spent any amount of time with it though, because I get too frustrated.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've always played music - it runs in my family. I play some drums and piano. And back in the day, I liked to draw. I used to be good for my age, but not at all anymore. I still doodle when I feel so inclined.

I like writing poetry sometimes, but I mostly think of it as a challenge or a writing exercise, and not as a form of expression.

I also have been working on a story, off and on, for a few years. It's a bit generic as of now (and I'm trying to fix that, but haven't come up with a plot twist yet), but I'd like to think that it's compensated by the voices of the narrators. That's where I have the most fun, and I'd like to think that people can tell that when they read it.

But most of my creativity is channeled through... knitting! I say that because, though I usually use patterns, I will occasionally make up my own.

For example...

phpDHTHlyPM.jpg

an iPod cozy of my own design!

Now... where's my cupcake? :D

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Also, I wrote this poem a while ago (inspired by The Matrix trilogy)...
Nothing was right until he found you.
You never felt like you belonged.
You were the black sheep,
the white rabbit with reddened eyes
made sore from too many hours
searching for a gate out of reality,
or an entrance to reality,
that you could never pass through.
The world was green,
a scrolling artificiality,
flashing lights and a throbbing pulse,
empty suits, empty metaphors,
Falsity.

Then, there he was.
a voice of earth and stone,
smooth, august,
otherworldly,
Real.
His eyes were mirrors into dreams,
and he offered you the cure.
Two gateways,
blue and red,
and there was no choice.
Through the red gate, you transcended;
a fearful humming,
a shimmering cold,
and the silver dragon, shining and alive,
Swallowed you.

And you awoke.
You awoke!
Freed from the soft, maternal cage,
the codes and needles and plugs,
And suddenly free to fulfill
The One purpose.
You will return the world
to the organic, wool-clad,
red-blooded, blue tinted and
passion-driven
Humanity
of times long forgotten.

But first, you must come to
Accept who you are,
and realize what is
and what isn’t.
The Door
has been shown to you.
Now you must tear it
from its hinges
and lead the world
Out.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I wrote a poem a few years back after a friend of mine ODed....

The mascaras running now
Smearing down my face
I miss you already
It's almost more than I can take

I just want to hear your voice
To hear my name on your lips
I just need one more kiss
To feel your breath on my face

My eyes are puffy
Yet still I see you aren't here
You've moved on to better things
Things I can't be a part of

I just want to look into your eyes
To see if you still love me
I just want to hold you in my arms
To feel your warmth on my body

My bed feels so empty now
Cold and lonely with just me
I know you'll never be next to me again
And I won't wake up to your face anymore

I just want to see your smile one more time
To know that you really are okay
I just want to know what it's like
To know that heaven really is a good place.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
^ That is so beautiful.

That poem showed me it was much easier to write when you really had some feeling behind it... I haven't been able to do one that good since then.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
^ Awww :hug:

Last night i finally got round to painting. I didn't go with what i originally wanted to do, but still. I have a visualisation board which i don't like anymore (I only made it at the weekend) Lol. I had so much fun and got lost in the moment. It was exhilarating. I am not sure if i am the next Van Gogh or Rembrandt but it was interesting. I didn't just want to use the brush so i went all creative finding objects i could use to manipulate the paint.

Yayyyyy.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I've been working on a project for my future home... I finished the painting part of it last night. It's a surprise for my fiance. It's not pieced together, but it's pretty easy to figure out what it says.

project.jpg

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh my gosh .. That is so romantic and creative.

How did you meet your fiance? What type is he?

:)blush: I can't believe i went there and asked about type)

We met back in high school, I thought he was cute, but I had a bf at the time, and he had a gf anyway... So I just let it go and didn't think anything about it... And then one day 10 years later he walks into the gym that I work out at, and we started talking. Pretty well been inseparable ever since. We both went through very similar divorces... Neither one of us drink or smoke... And we just keep discovering more and more we have in common or share the same thoughts/ideas on.

I'm not sure on his type... I'm leaning towards ISFJ or INFJ... He's a very, very visual person and very touchy feely.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
We met back in high school, I thought he was cute, but I had a bf at the time, and he had a gf anyway... So I just let it go and didn't think anything about it... And then one day 10 years later he walks into the gym that I work out at, and we started talking. Pretty well been inseparable ever since. We both went through very similar divorces... Neither one of us drink or smoke... And we just keep discovering more and more we have in common or share the same thoughts/ideas on.

I'm not sure on his type... I'm leaning towards ISFJ or INFJ... He's a very, very visual person and very touchy feely.

*Sssshhhh* I love stories like this .. You never know what's coming your way. I have never been with someone who is very touchy feely, i am not sure how i'd handle it .. Wouldn't mind finding out though :devil:

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
*Sssshhhh* I love stories like this .. You never know what's coming your way. I have never been with someone who is very touchy feely, i am not sure how i'd handle it .. Wouldn't mind finding out though :devil:

I knew he was the one when I didn't mind that he was touchy feely... Every other guy that was touchy feely, got dubbed as clingy... But not him, if he isn't holding my hand or doesn't have his arm around me, I feel like something is wrong. :blush:

I've been working on a poem... I'll have to see if I can get anywhere on it this week... I think I may just take up painting again too. :smile:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I knew he was the one when I didn't mind that he was touchy feely... Every other guy that was touchy feely, got dubbed as clingy... But not him, if he isn't holding my hand or doesn't have his arm around me, I feel like something is wrong. :blush:

I've been working on a poem... I'll have to see if I can get anywhere on it this week... I think I may just take up painting again too. :smile:

:wubbie::wubbie: .. Stop it, i'll explode :D

You should take it back up, if you have the time.

I want to post my painting but i can't seem to upload any pictures at present, much to my dismay :steam: