• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ's...What do you want?

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Pressing the F5 key saves a lot of energy.

Hmm... It would save energy if I wasn't playing a game that required the mouse... But to do F5 I actually have to move my hand from the mouse and then back to the mouse... :doh: However... I will be doing that in the future if I'm just bouncing back and forth from email to my stalking of UPS. :cheese:

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Now that´s annoying.

That´s one of the reasons why I don´t play mouse games.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yep... Stupid Facebook games... And my need to beat out all my friends for the top score... :blush:

I hate it because everything else I do, I can use keyboard shortcuts for....but noooo not these FB games... :steam:

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I blocked most of the popular FB games. I´m tired of hearing my work colleagues asking me for cows or energy packs, everyday.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I do avoid those... I got so tired of being asked to join Mafia Wars and Farmville... I pretty much only play Bejewled on there now.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I do avoid those... I got so tired of being asked to join Mafia Wars and Farmville... I pretty much only play Bejewled on there now.

You have the "Block application" option, in their information pages.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah, I've got the majority of apps blocked... There are only a handful that I didn't block because I actually like them. However... All those silly heart apps and hug apps are blocked...

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Yeah, I've got the majority of apps blocked... There are only a handful that I didn't block because I actually like them. However... All those silly heart apps and hug apps are blocked...

Yes, most of my blocked list is made of those.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I actually haven't gotten a request in sooo long... Dare I say it... I think I got the majority of them blocked now!

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You guys are so cute :wub:

I want to clean! But it's too late at night for that!!! :mad: Freaking sleep, always spoiling my plans.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have most FB apps blocked too. I have better games I could be playing or I could be cleaning up, which I am still trying to talk myself into doing. Sweeping is fine, garbage is fine, everything else is a disaster...

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
I want dinner.
Maybe ice cream and a movie after. :)

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I still have master chef on my mind.

Although incredibly picky when it comes to food. I really would like someone to cook me a meal. Their choice but from scratch. I don't want to know what's in it or else i won't eat it ... No fish though.

I think me stopping smoking has wakened my taste buds :D

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I want my nose to stop itching.

I don´t know how did my shampoo managed to get in there while having my shower. It´s awful.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I want to go back to my office. I know I'm doing a good thing by filling in for this woman while she's going through such a tough time... But... I want my office where I know where everything is and I'm not totally helpless....

You rock .. That is the only reason i go onto FB .. Bejeweled is most excellent.

Hehe, I'm not sure that I'm really addicted to it... So much as I'm determined to be number one over all my friends. :blush: