• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ's...What do you want?

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I want to scream... But I can't right now because I'm stuck at work... And don't want to startle everyone.:laugh:

sui generis

don't fence me in
MBTI Type
esTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
... and the apocolypse ensues! :horor:

=^.^=

HAHAH, is true.

Today, I want all the stressful shit that's going on to end. Also, I want to go to the gym. Work off some excess energy. :workout:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I want to watch "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"!!! I loved the book and now I want to see the movie, but now I have to wait for it to come out on DVD :(

But I don't want to wait that long. :mad:

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I want some breakfast....but don't know what. :unsure:

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I want to watch "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"!!! I loved the book and now I want to see the movie, but now I have to wait for it to come out on DVD :(

But I don't want to wait that long. :mad:

Try torrent searching. ;)

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Of course. :D

Logistics are my thing. I can get anything, from and to anywhere. And deliver it.
Hmmm.... :thinking: How can I best use that ability in my evil schemes...? :devil:

Perhaps you can be the next Transporter:
MPW-2480

I can see it now. "Transporter 4: The Next Generation". Starring Donna Cecilia as the titular badass heroine.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
^ You got it right. :yes:

By the way, I love action movies. It would be great to find a hot guy inside one of my delivery packages.

sui generis

don't fence me in
MBTI Type
esTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I want it to quit being so damn hot so I can ride my bike to the grocery store.:dont:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I want it to quit being so damn hot so I can ride my bike to the grocery store.:dont:

Throw on something ratty, mark up your face with charcoal, and frizz the shit out of your hair. ^_^

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
I want to purchase MirrorMask, but the tricksy little DVD seems to be avoiding my grasp. *shakes fist*

Edit: And then I bought it :p Yeah Ebay!

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I want to GET STUFF DONE!!!
(as usual :laugh:)

^ You got it right. :yes:

By the way, I love action movies. It would be great to find a hot guy inside one of my delivery packages.
:wub: OMG you are so right :wub:

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Mine wants me to clean the kitchen. He says watching me be all domestic is hawt.