• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ's...What do you want?

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
aloe vera.
water.
someone to bring me breakfast.

-_- stupid sunburn.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To not go to work today. Got5 days until my vacation and have serious short-timers syndrome

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
That´s a good idea, Tinker.

I want to recover from this cold. Midterms are within one week, and I don´t want to feel so tired in order to study properly.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I want to stay indoors. It's rainy and cold here, and I'd much rather do productive stuff at home while staying dry and comfy in my fuzzy slippers than go out and run errands and get all cold again. :( But I have no choice, so...

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm happy with what I've got. :) Next stop, finding nirvana. :rolli:

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
a time machine, there's a few things I'd like to redo/relive.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
^^ I'd say go with my motto 'No regrets' but it usually causes more problems and i've become totally indecisive :doh:

I want to look for a new exhaust for my car instead of being on here .. Maybe tomorrow or Friday or the weekend. I'll get round to it and in the meantime, i'll walk.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I want my fiance home. :boohoo: Just one more day on that though!

I also want my iPhone fixed....which should be taken care of this evening. :woot:

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I would like to find a completely fat free and sugar free sundae that didn't taste like crap.... Is that too much to ask for? :shock:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would like to find a completely fat free and sugar free sundae that didn't taste like crap.... Is that too much to ask for? :shock:

yes, unless you like aspirtame and eddible oil product. :D

=^.^=

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I want The World

And all my dreams in between fulfilled :D

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Someone to just show up with a hug and an offer of taking me somewhere nice.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Someone to just show up with a hug and an offer of taking me somewhere nice.

You're too far away darling in Awesomeland and i'm over here in IRockLand .. Virtual hug coming your way and as for taking you somewhere nice .. Fancy meeting in another dimension, what do you want to do?

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
You're too far away darling in Awesomeland and i'm over here in IRockLand .. Virtual hug coming your way and as for taking you somewhere nice .. Fancy meeting in another dimension, what do you want to do?

*smiles* :hug: Another dimension, eh? So many possibilities. Personally, I'd like to take part in some kind of fantastic quest or journey. Lets go swashbuckle pirates and steal their treasure or ride dinosaurs to a forgotten city deep in the heart of a mysterious jungle. =^_^= 'Course I'm open to other ideas as well. ;)

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This:
I want The World

And all my dreams in between fulfilled :D

...Plus This:

*smiles* :hug: Another dimension, eh? So many possibilities. Personally, I'd like to take part in some kind of fantastic quest or journey. Lets go swashbuckle pirates and steal their treasure or ride dinosaurs to a forgotten city deep in the heart of a mysterious jungle. =^_^= 'Course I'm open to other ideas as well. ;)

...equals THIS:

2872828fd7a08a492d7e1110.L.jpg

A whole new world... A dazzling place you never knew...

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
LoL! I know what's going to be in my head all day now.:alttongue:

I want the closing of my house to be over now. been going through this process since the end of April....

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
This:

...Plus This:

...equals THIS:

2872828fd7a08a492d7e1110.L.jpg

A whole new world... A dazzling place you never knew...

LOL! EJCC :hug: <3 You're actually the greatest. :laugh:

I think I want something different for lunch. The Zoodles looked tempting in the can, now I'm not so sure. :shock: