• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ's...What do you want?

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
I really want to pass my G2 tomorrow :/

PwnedSandMonster

MBTI Type
IXFJ
I really don't want to compare and contrast different forms of government for a project in my government class. I loathe poster projects.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:hug: I want EJCC to feel better.
:hug: Thanks! I do feel better :)
I really don't want to compare and contrast different forms of government for a project in my government class. I loathe poster projects.
:happy2: I want to do that project! SO bad! I love that sort of thing. (And before you ask, no, I won't do the project for you. :laugh:)

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I really want to go home and go back to bed, my throat is really scratchy and sore today. :(

sui generis

don't fence me in
MBTI Type
esTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I want my roommate to go on a long vacation without me. :D

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I want my roommate to go on a long vacation without me. :D
:rofl1: :doh:

I want shrimp lo mein! And it just so happens that I have some, and it's done cookin' in the microwave... :drool: In other words, I am getting what I want!! :woot:

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I want to be able to sit up straight and stop slouching... *grumbles* Damn posture... :dry:

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Um, having Skype work would be fucking grand.
Just sayin'
:steam:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Um, having Skype work would be fucking grand.
Just sayin'
:steam:
Sympathy hug :hug: Skype is so confusing. I've messaged people a lot, but it still makes zero sense to me.

I want to get to my new school. Next week can't come fast enough - I want to get the *bleep* outta Dodge as soon as possible!! :run:

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
:hug: Thanks :) In my case it's just crappy internet connection on his end. What seems to be the problem with yours? maybe I can help you troubleshoot it out.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:hug: Thanks :) In my case it's just crappy internet connection on his end. What seems to be the problem with yours? maybe I can help you troubleshoot it out.
Nothing's problematic at the moment - it's just that I can't find a good tutorial, or just something that can explain all the little functions to me. But now that I know you're good with Skype, I know who to talk to if I have problems with it! ^_^

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Sweet =^_^= Yeah, just pop me a PM whenever and I'll do my best. :3

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
- I want to be at home drawing and being creative. Stupid school. *kicks*
- I want to have better dreams.
- I want to get myself together and on the right path creatively and emotionally.
- I want a better breakfast, waffles wasn't enough.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I want to get this financial aid stuff mailed off. I want it out of my hands and on its way to being processed. Phew... Financial Aid stuff stresses me out more than anything else about school!

SavMandu

MBTI Type
IstJ
Enneagram
9w1
I want to be financially independent and to be free from worrying about money.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Right now, I'm too tired to be capable of rational thought, but not too tired to be in a horrible mood. What I want is to be out of this situation. :(

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
:hug: <--- EJCC
<3 I hope you find a swift resolution to your situation soon :/

I want

- A chip to be implanted in my brain that will allow me to speak perfect, fluent German whenever I do so wish.
- Dinner to hurry up and be cooked.
- To acquire better time management skills so I wont feel stretched so thin and/or stressed.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:hug: <--- EJCC
<3 I hope you find a swift resolution to your situation soon :/
:hug: I did! Hanging out with good friends is always the best way to get out of a bad mood :yes:
I want

- A chip to be implanted in my brain that will allow me to speak perfect, fluent German whenever I do so wish.
- Dinner to hurry up and be cooked.
- To acquire better time management skills so I wont feel stretched so thin and/or stressed.
Discounting dinner (b/c I just ate about an hour ago), and replacing "German" with "Arabic", I second ALL of these!!!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I want my period cramps to stop.

I want to get focused and study for my exam on Monday.

AutumnReverie

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I want to make a schedule for studying today, so that I will stop procrastinating and get my work done. :coffee: