• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ's .. Psycholanalyse each others dreams

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Thanks malice for the inspiration :newwink:

Be as serious or as playful as you like with your response and share your own dreams.

My dream last night.

A huge ass black spider kept on coming and terrorising me at my lovely home in the country .. It had a huge back and jumped alot .. It frustrated me. I was awake at 5am and couldn't get back to sleep .. Bloody thing.

Am i normal??? :huh:

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Good. These days I have been reading about dream interpretation, just beacause I don´t dream anything -I am curious about how the realm of dreams is like.

Still, I haven´t found any meaning to the absence of dreams.

Now, a huge spider in a dream means that "your elevation to fortune will be swift, unless you are at riskous contact."

I think dreaming is normal, and I´m a dreamless outcast.

So far, I´m having fun with this site:

Dream Interpretation

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I am using the law of attraction theory at present to get what i want .. And damn straight i am going to get it, lol

You don't dream at all .. I am not sure if that is odd or cool .. I'd rather not be woken at 5am by scary dreams and it seems sod's law, that when having a good dream you wake before it's ended :steam:

I do use a site but i have been too busy lately so haven't had time to check a few things out. Might do it soon though.

MBTI Enthusiast

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Everyone dreams, it's just a matter of whether you remember them or not.

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Just few nights ago I saw a dream in which I was watching a movie in a large movie theater. It was really a colossal one, there was room for like thousands of people. And chairs were scarcely placed... it was a weird looking theater.

Anyways, all out of sudden then fire alarm went on, and a group of firefighters came rushing in and told me that the there's a fire and the dream is over, so I have to wake up.

I woke up.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Thanks malice for the inspiration :newwink:

Bahaa <3 Anytime ;) :hug:

A huge ass black spider kept on coming and terrorising me at my lovely home in the country .. It had a huge back and jumped alot .. It frustrated me. I was awake at 5am and couldn't get back to sleep .. Bloody thing.

Spider represents some kind of recurring conflict that is 'bugging' you. :laugh: Do it a favour ;) Squish conflict with your natural ESFJ awesome and put it out of its misery. Booyeah!

Is this true? Does this mean that I technically dream every night? I wonder why it would be that I remember some and not others then... Interesting point though!

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
MBTI Enthusiast said:

Is this true? Does this mean that I technically dream every night? I wonder why it would be that I remember some and not others then... Interesting point though!

My memory works quite well. Interesting, but strange.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Last night I had a dream where I was at my elementary school, but the students were all of the age we are now (early 20s) class was in session, I think we were waiting for gym or something, and I was hungry so I went to the vending machine to get some candy. One of the boys there called me fat. I beat the snot out of him.

We were caught and pulled apart but when I sat down with the teacher to explain myself, thinking she'd have me expelled, she instead seemed content with my actions. I wasn't in trouble at all, just warned to keep my temper in the future and sent on my way.

I woke up.

When I fell back asleep the dream continued. I was at my house now and a flood of these students were eagerly trying to track me down, going as far as to break into my house (like zombies in a horror film, windows smashing, etc) to try and get me to explain why I did what I did to that boy. But they weren't angry, just eager. I ended up giving some huge speech, (think of the balcony scene in Evita) and they seemed satisfied and went on their way.

Weird :/

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I don't have dreams often but when I do they often have one thing in common, that my body can't do what is has to to save me from danger. For instance there are dreams in which I need to run fast, but I can't move my legs faster than a slow motion pace. There is another dream in which my finger cannot pull the trigger of a pistol.