• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] Praise For ISTJ's!!!

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
ISTJs are weird. They like, actually do work and stuff, and they seem to like it.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I think ISTJs are some of the best people I've ever met. I've never met an ISTJ I didn't like. I see a lot of similarities between me and them. It's like having your weaknesses thrown in your face for both parties, only it's not offensive and it's more of a learning experience. As for the actual friendships I've had/have they have been very loyal to me and have a pretty high capacity to care when they actually do care, but they won't really show you this.

I just like the concreteness I've experienced. I never think I'm being decieved when I associate with one. They are also some of the more interesting people I've talked to, being near opposite but making the differences tolerable due to the fact that we are both introverts. I also like the whole planning thing that some people have a problem with, with some of my P type friends I will get randomly blown off the day before we planned to visit, but never really when I hang out or do anything with an ISTJ.

I also feel supported by ISTJs. When I am mad about something they usually get mad with me, and point out things that they dislike about the thing I am angry etc about. I also feel like when I am happy about something they will point out the things that they like about the thing I am happy about.

Show some love! ISTJs are super underrated, especially on this board. I haven't had anything but positive experiences with them except in a few circumstances, but these were from unhealthy people. :yes:

Hmm.... If only the girls would see this in me! :doh: Thank you for your kind words buddy. :yes:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmm.... If only the girls would see this in me! :doh: Thank you for your kind words buddy. :yes:

Most people only tend to see the bad in anything. It's a shame.

Qre:us

Got crazy remembering powers of info details (and, recollecting detailed memories)...and, thus, reconcile inconsistencies (that T).

Neo Genesis

MBTI Type
InFp
Enneagram
4w5
They're loyal, dependant, meticulous, have nearly unshakeable values, and once on their good side, they will go to unbelievable lengths to make you happy. Also, very fun to be around, once they open up. Gotta love them introverts.

Chris_in_Orbit

MBTI Type
ESTJ
A good friend of mine is an ISTJ; I've never trusted anyone more with my personal problems than with her. Its amazing how little she judges me.

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Hooray for SJ! Hooray for bureaucracy, Hooray for rules! Hooray for schedules and deadlines! Hooray for order and uniformity! Hooray for things we can all see in advance, and have no fear of surprise!

:static::static:

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Hooray for SJ! Hooray for bureaucracy, Hooray for rules! Hooray for schedules and deadlines! Hooray for order and uniformity! Hooray for things we can all see in advance, and have no fear of surprise!

:static::static:
:laugh: :yay:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Let's not forget they make the world go around.

... if it were all up to me ;) We'd still be in the stone age. "..Eh.. I make rock spin next day. ugg ug."

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Yay? But like someone told me last night, I'm like the gay friend, but I'm not gay. Fuck this.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My grandfather was an ISTJ, and he is probably the most awesome person I've ever known. His wisdom and advice was deceitfully simple, yet amazingly insightful and practical.

I remember one time I was telling him about how my life was in a bit of a rut, and his advice was simply: "Whenever you feel depressed, do something that makes you happy."

ISTJs can be forces of nature without even trying.

... if it were all up to me ;) We'd still be in the stone age. "..Eh.. I make rock spin next day. ugg ug."

More like the stoned aged, am I rite NF? :cheese:

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXa9tXcMhXQ"]ISTJ hymn[/YOUTUBE]

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Yay? But like someone told me last night, I'm like the gay friend, but I'm not gay. Fuck this.

^I havn't heard this from anyone...........yet. :huh:

simpleamazement

MBTI Type
istj
Enneagram
Not to mention the richest person in the world, Warren Buffett, is an ISTJ.