• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Way too many things. :cry: :unsure: Sometimes I wish I were an ESTJ... Once my heart gets involved objectivity escapes me completely.
Not to burst your bubble -- but it's just the same with ESTJs. Might even be worse with us because we are so used to being objective, and so NOT used to "following (our) heart".

(I distinctly remember feeling "broken", in the sense that a machine is broken, one time I was head over heels for someone. As if I wasn't wholly "myself" without that objectivity.)

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Not to burst your bubble -- but it's just the same with ESTJs. Might even be worse with us because we are so used to being objective, and so NOT used to "following (our) heart".

(I distinctly remember feeling "broken", in the sense that a machine is broken, one time I was head over heels for someone. As if I wasn't wholly "myself" without that objectivity.)

Oy. That sounds no good. Broken is definitely a good word for how I feel right now. Broken and fickle.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
right now evil, really really evil :evilgenius::vader1::phantom::burns::pandarage::voodoo:

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
TOO MANY THINGS. And I don't even know where to start. :17425: :eeep:

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I feel like I'm sitting on a mountain of complexes

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I haven't cluttered this thread with my posts in a while.

Love love love :static:

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
A little high strung, feeling the heat at work, a lot of things that aren't work are piling up and I need to make time to do them, even though I'm not looking forward to it.

need-a-hug-meter: 74%

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
A little high strung, feeling the heat at work, a lot of things that aren't work are piling up and I need to make time to do them, even though I'm not looking forward to it.

need-a-hug-meter: 74%
:hug: :hug: :hug:
3 hugs out of 4

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Today is FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
[MENTION=13646]Haven[/MENTION] : Seconded

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Tired. And annoyed that I can't get the AC to work in my hotel room. However, one can only complain so much while getting to visit Athens.

Alehand

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Sigh.

Mix of anger, sadness and complete and utter frustration at my friend.

Otherwise, ok I think.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So... I have three tenants, all of which live in three houses right next to each other.

Home 1 calls me today and tells me that Home 2 has a dog there that will not stop barking when they're not supposed to have one. I told her I would look into it and notice this tenant for having pets there that they're not supposed to have

Home 3 calls me and tells me that Home 1 and Home 2 is harassing them and that they told them that I don't like them and plan on renting the home out from under them. I calmly explain to them that this isn't remotely true and that if Home 1 and Home 2 continues to harass them to call the police.

Home 2 calls me and tells me that Home 1 posted something mean on their Facebook page and they simply do not appreciate that. I told them that there isn't really anything I can do about that and that they would need to speak to the authority.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT PEOPLE, IS THIS FOR REAL!?!?!??!!?!? Am I *REALLY* having to play babysitter with such a childish bunch of stupid crap?!?!?!

bang_head_here.gif

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My Fi got triggered and hasn't turned off since about five hours ago. Been super sensitive and cranky. About to isolate myself and sleep it off.

Alehand

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
My Fi got triggered and hasn't turned off since about five hours ago. Been super sensitive and cranky. About to isolate myself and sleep it off.

I can relate and am about to close down all contact until Monday where my sense of duty will make me go to work...not people.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So... I have three tenants, all of which live in three houses right next to each other.

Home 1 calls me today and tells me that Home 2 has a dog there that will not stop barking when they're not supposed to have one. I told her I would look into it and notice this tenant for having pets there that they're not supposed to have

Home 3 calls me and tells me that Home 1 and Home 2 is harassing them and that they told them that I don't like them and plan on renting the home out from under them. I calmly explain to them that this isn't remotely true and that if Home 1 and Home 2 continues to harass them to call the police.

Home 2 calls me and tells me that Home 1 posted something mean on their Facebook page and they simply do not appreciate that. I told them that there isn't really anything I can do about that and that they would need to speak to the authority.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT PEOPLE, IS THIS FOR REAL!?!?!??!!?!? Am I *REALLY* having to play babysitter with such a childish bunch of stupid crap?!?!?!
Oh dear. :mellow: Sympathies to you, man.

"Posted something mean" = Probably posted that their contraband-dog won't stop barking.

Snow Turtle

Wondering if it's really OK to have so much public information about myself on the internet now...
Feeling like I should change my username, but at the same time, I feel like I'd lose myself in the process even though it is just all digital.

Alehand

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Bemused with the following subtext

Amused that my ex has replied to a message I sent...3 days afterwards.

Proud that I havent replied to the messaged.

Suspicious that the message is motived by her need to fix her laptop/give her new tv shows.

Concerned I am going to obsess about the message.

Kyora

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Feeling sad and disgusted that people on some forum (not here) think that xSFJ are just a manipulative bunch of people because they use Fe and Si... Why are people so "racist" about MBTI types?

á´…eparted

passages
Feeling sad and disgusted that people on some forum (not here) think that xSFJ are just a manipulative bunch of people because they use Fe and Si... Why are people so "racist" about MBTI types?

Because they are misinformed on what the theory actually is.

Stick around here, there's very little of that kind of thing present.