• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"Out of sight, out of mind" or "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"?...

I don't believe either one of these cliche's are true at face value. I think if someone goes out of your mind as soon as they are out of your sight, then you never really cared about them in the first place. I also don't think your heart grows fonder once someone is absent, I think you were already really fond on of them in the first place, and just miss them when they are gone.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wish I could tone myself down.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ If people can't handle you, [MENTION=4398]Giggly[/MENTION], that's not your fault; it's theirs. Screw those guys. You can do better.

:solidarity:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Two of my friends are draining me. One just broke up with her live-in boyfriend and moved out and she apparently is used to being in someone's company 24/7, so she's been calling me a lot (maybe 4 times a day and always at night before bed) just to have someone to talk to. My other friend is going through problems too (she always is) and has been calling me 3 times a day and we hang out a couple of times a week. The calling is way too much for me, but I feel like they are in need right now and I don't have the heart to tell them that I need it to slow down.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Two of my friends are draining me. One just broke up with her live-in boyfriend and moved out and she apparently is used to being in someone's company 24/7, so she's been calling me a lot (maybe 4 times a day and always at night before bed) just to have someone to talk to. My other friend is going through problems too (she always is) and has been calling me 3 times a day and we hang out a couple of times a week. The calling is way too much for me, but I feel like they are in need right now and I don't have the heart to tell them that I need it to slow down.

I feel like I made myself sound more introverted than I really am here. What I meant was that this two women are mired-down with problems right now and they are very emotionally charged (not in a good way either) and needy and this has been constant, on a daily basis, for about a month now and their emotions are contagious to me. They passes to me when I talk to them, but my life is relatively stress-free and I'm used to that and not used to feeling negative emotions on a constant basis (and it's their life, not even mine!). That is what is draining me. I don't mind talking to or hanging out with more normal people on a constant basis.

In what sense do you need to tone down?

I guess I feel like I have a lot of feelings stirring inside of me and feeling this inside sometimes feels like torture. I also fear that it will scare someone when/if I share these feelings. Like it'll be too much and I'll scare them away.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I feel like I made myself sound more introverted than I really am here. What I meant was that this two women are mired-down with problems right now and they are very emotionally charged (not in a good way either) and needy and this has been constant, on a daily basis, for about a month now and their emotions are contagious to me. They passes to me when I talk to them, but my life is relatively stress-free and I'm used to that and not used to feeling negative emotions on a constant basis (and it's their life, not even mine!). That is what is draining me. I don't mind talking to or hanging out with more normal people on a constant basis.

I guess I feel like I have a lot of feelings stirring inside of me and feeling this inside sometimes feels like torture. I also fear that it will scare someone when/if I share these feelings. Like it'll be too much and I'll scare them away.
If you share with friends who really care about you (as you do obviously about others) then I don't think those things would scare a close friend away..those who are meaningfully interested in you and your health. If the things are said carefully or cautiously it helps.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I feel a bit...odd.

Also "Crap Bag" feels like a suitable name for me at the moment.

tumblr_lqnihvO5H81qcjnsao1_500.png

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"When you feel defensive, examine what you fear"

Got this little quote from a fortune cookie at lunch, been making me think about stuff as I tend to get defensive fairly quickly so it's been making me wonder why :shrug:

Tabula

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Depleted, anxious, procrastinate-y. I have so much I'm supposed to be doing, planning, and figuring out, but only ever seem to be motivated to do so when I'm bored at work and can't. Heh.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lonely. Oh so unbearably lonely.

I understand now why some people self medicate

pyriticsilence

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I desperately need a break from all of my studying. Oh, God, please.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thank you for the kinds reps and replies all. The reason I felt so lonely last night is because I learned my ex-g/f is involved with someone else again. I'm really surprised how hard it hit me. I mean, I knew and have even really accepted, intellectually anyway, that it was over and that there really wouldn't be a possibility for any kind of reunion as our situations are too different and it just wouldn't work.

But...still. It stings. It reminds me of just how stuck I am right now, and makes me wonder what I need to do to get out of this rutt.

Hecuba

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
I feel calm, I feel calmer than I have in some time.