• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was not the most morally upright person today. I have all the reason in the world to feel guilty, or angry or upset about my own behavior. But honestly, I'm just tired.

Maybe I'll be able to process it when I'm not burned out.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So my evening routine has become making dinner, sitting down to eat dinner with a glass of red wine, and watching one of my shows. I like it :smile:

Feeling very, very content right now

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A tad dumbfounded. Just now realized as a result of my working with and living with women that I lift and put back down the toilet seat after using the restroom.

Appears I'm very trainable :shock:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A tad dumbfounded. Just now realized as a result of my working with and living with women that I lift and put back down the toilet seat after using the restroom.

We verily thank you for that!

I was not the most morally upright person today. I have all the reason in the world to feel guilty, or angry or upset about my own behavior. But honestly, I'm just tired.

Maybe I'll be able to process it when I'm not burned out.

It's okay. Everyone is allowed to do this from time to time. We're only human.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

EVERY WOMAN LOVES YOU NOW.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
EVERY WOMAN LOVES YOU NOW.

orly.jpg

Somehow I doubt that ;)

On a more serious note, it's not even something I think about I just...do it. It was kind of mind-boggling to me how the process managed to work it's way into my algorithmic processes :D

Tabula

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Excited! And anxious! But mostly the other thing I said!

I think. :mellow:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Some people are so super sweet that I just want to hug attack them.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Some people are so super sweet that I just want to hug attack them.

Be careful who you do that to. I am severely allergic to those and I will go into anaphylactic shock.

I'm feeling pretty not bad right now...which is interesting considering I have two exams I am unprepared for coming up. :D

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My nemesis

I have an eternal and private war going on with dust. Dust is the bane of my existence. I don't even know what it is and where it comes from but it just keeps reappearing and we keep fighting.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have an eternal and private war going on with dust. Dust is the bane of my existence. I don't even know what it is and where it comes from but it just keeps reappearing and we keep fighting.

Do you have dust allergies?

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No, but dust is probably a real life form and is fooling us all. I bet it's spying on us right now even. I'm onto it though.

Okay, I'll help you. I've made you a tin foil hat.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Joining my guild in World of Warcraft to go on an ICC 10 man run later this evening and very excited about it. I've been on *ONE* other raid the *entire* time I've been playing WoW (since release) so it'll be cool to do this :D

Yes, I know, I'm a heinously casual player. Don't hate

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
High on life, and high on Te! I freaking LOVE being productive!

excitedbusinessman.jpg

Yay!!!!

Tabula

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Very, very confused. I have hitherto seriously overestimated my relationship skills, if there is such a thing. I don't even know if I should be feeling sad.

I'm almost afraid of making any more memories. I know how painful they will be in the future. Better to quit while I'm "ahead," or wait it out on the hope and chance of something better emerging?

I don't like emotional gambling.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thought about not getting out of bed this morning and having a nice, quiet, mental breakdown.

Then I realized I have too much shit to do in the next few days. Fuck.

pyriticsilence

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Aced my tests last week. Si-Te is still functioning properly, it seems.

pyriticsilence

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Joining my guild in World of Warcraft to go on an ICC 10 man run later this evening and very excited about it. I've been on *ONE* other raid the *entire* time I've been playing WoW (since release) so it'll be cool to do this :D

Yes, I know, I'm a heinously casual player. Don't hate

Nothing wrong with casual. I did ICC when it was relevant. It was fun the first two months, but then it got dreadfully boring and sent me on the way to burnout.