• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

Space Socks

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Feeling rather cold and shitty. Tried to fight it off by facing the dreary weather with a sprint around the neighborhood, and it worked for a little while. But now I'm just feeling foggy headed.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Super satisfied, b/c I love how my hair looks today! *does happy dance*

I love having long hair!! It's the first time I've had long hair that looked decent since I was about five years old!!!

/vanity

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Moving today to my new place!! Excited!

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I had to euthanize my cat today. I've had him since he was 6 weeks old and he died today a little over 19 years old. He's been battling cancer for about 5 months and had reach a point where he wasn't eating anymore. After 5 days of not eating anything and talking to my vet about it, we agreed it was time.

So, I am very very sad and depressed right now.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I had to euthanize my cat today. I've had him since he was 6 weeks old and he died today a little over 19 years old. He's been battling cancer for about 5 months and had reach a point where he wasn't eating anymore. After 5 days of not eating anything and talking to my vet about it, we agreed it was time.

Awww Tinker. I'm sorry for your loss. :(

:hug:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I'm sorry too. It sounds like he had a very long life, but it doesn't change the sense of loss. My cat's been pretty sick before; I know how hard it is to watch them spiral down and have to think about hard decisions. :hug:

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=8485]tinker683[/MENTION], my heart goes out to you. :hug:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thank you all, you're very kind to me

Warm

MBTI Type
ISFJ

:hug:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
With the kitty cat gone now for almost two weeks, the fleas have started to come out in force. Just finished Boraxing the carpets and bleaching all the non-carpet areas. My house smells like a chemical bomb but...no fleas!

Just have to let all the fumes vent out and I'll be right as rain. In the mean time, I'm feeling accomplished and hopeful this will have solved the problem :D

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Tired, and a bit irritated about it. Tiredness gets in the way of all the work I want to do today!

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
With the kitty cat gone now for almost two weeks, the fleas have started to come out in force. Just finished Boraxing the carpets and bleaching all the non-carpet areas. My house smells like a chemical bomb but...no fleas!

Just have to let all the fumes vent out and I'll be right as rain. In the mean time, I'm feeling accomplished and hopeful this will have solved the problem :D

Ah that's awful! I'm sorry about your kitty. It's so tough losing a beloved pet.

Fleas.. Have you ever tried diatomaceous earth?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Get another cat. :)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I really really miss my father.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just discovered that the gas range in my new place self-lights (meaning, no lighters or matches necessary for me).

I realize this is probably unbelievably normal and common place, but for some reason I find this to be incredibly fascinating :D

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Feeling good! My cough is five times better than it was yesterday. Hopefully it'll be almost gone tomorrow... Fingers crossed!

Just discovered that the gas range in my new place self-lights (meaning, no lighters or matches necessary for me).

I realize this is probably unbelievably normal and common place, but for some reason I find this to be incredibly fascinating :D
Wow! That's pretty convenient. I wish my place was like that... but it's student housing, so it doesn't need to be fancy.

(p.s. Who's the guy in your avatar?)

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
(p.s. Who's the guy in your avatar?)

It's Muppet Angel from the 5th season of the show "Angel", a spinoff of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. In this episode, Angel was magically transformed into a muppet. Very entertaining episode.

Jstrazz

MBTI Type
IxTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Tired and weary with life. I'm tired of "wasting" my time now. I would rather be out of college, in a challenging job, married with a few kids, and loving every minute of the typical 9-5 life. I am also trying earnestly to delude myself into thinking that ISTJ's are something more special than they really are to make myself seem more mysterious or interesting.

pyriticsilence

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I feel exhausted from school. Made a 102 on my anatomy and physiology test, made a 105 on my microbiology test, and made a 100 on my lab test.

The weather being bleary doesn't help me to feel anything other than exhausted, either.