• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't even know what I'm feeling anymore, or why I'm feeling it -- but I wish it would let up.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know how I feel about having to go to church 3 times in 4 days with my best friend. She's making me go. :huh:

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know how I feel about having to go to church 3 times in 4 days with my best friend. She's making me go. :huh:

Why does she want you to go? Why are you going?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why does she want you to go? Why are you going?

I'm not quite sure why she wants me to go. I'm going because I want to make her happy.
She tells me about church all the time (they have a lot of drama, lol), but I'm good with it in small doses. I think she just enjoys it and wants to share it with me. But... it's kind of a lot. :S

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm not quite sure why she wants me to go. I'm going because I want to make her happy.
She tells me about church all the time (they have a lot of drama, lol), but I'm good with it in small doses. I think she just enjoys it and wants to share it with me. But... it's kind of a lot. :S

First time I ever went to a Mass the priests were robed like the men I had only seen in this movie (and I tried deperately to be quiet and stop laughing in church)!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
First time I ever went to a Mass the priests were robed like the men I had only seen in this movie (and I tried deperately to be quiet and stop laughing in church)!

I actually grew up Catholic and like Mass. I could probably deal with Mass 3 times in 4 days a lot better 'cause I'm used to it. My friend is not Catholic, she's Protestant. And, yeah, I do sometimes think of other things while in church with her and amuse myself, lol

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I actually grew up Catholic and like Mass. I could probably deal with Mass 3 times in 4 days a lot better 'cause I'm used to it. My friend is not Catholic, she's Protestant. And, yeah, I do sometimes think of other things while in church with her and amuse myself, lol

Yeah I definitely liked it...the priest kept talking about how eating red meat is good for sex in married couples and I admired the boldness that guy had. However I couldn't see recommending that to the congregation myself lolz.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Where are the cool people in this world? Everyone is uptight or has a stick up their butt.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
uber+happy+TAB.jpg

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Counterproductive numbness.

Currently trying to snap myself out of it.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Aaaaand... same thing.

I should be feeling something. Anger would be useful. Maybe. At least I'd be energized. But it's late and I'm too tired to feel anything. If I felt something, then maybe that would motivate me to get some work done.

I don't know what would work.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Aaaaand... same thing.

I should be feeling something. Anger would be useful. Maybe. At least I'd be energized. But it's late and I'm too tired to feel anything. If I felt something, then maybe that would motivate me to get some work done.

I don't know what would work.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sad. Why do people think it's perfectly okay to make negative comments about skinny people's weight? The same is not true for fat people.

edit: I've come to learn that people (fat people, mostly) think that skinny people are unhealthy, and that's why they make negative comments. This comes as a shock to me.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I feel cheated. I ordered a breakfast burrito with sausage in it. The menu said this. The sausage ended up being hot dog. :mad:

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I feel cheated. I ordered a breakfast burrito with sausage in it. The menu said this. The sausage ended up being hot dog. :mad:

That is, in some sense, a sausage I suppose. A burrito with a hot dog in it sounds appalling. I remember a similar stunt at a tavern in Harrisburg. The "hot sausage" was a hot dog in some vaguely spicy tomato sauce.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That reminds me of trying to order chicken-fried steak north of the state of Texas. :sick:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Very lonely. A dear friend of mine is going through a really hard time and she's all but ignoring me. I know she's not trying to be hurtful but her doing that makes me feel incredibly unwanted :cry:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That is, in some sense, a sausage I suppose. A burrito with a hot dog in it sounds appalling. I remember a similar stunt at a tavern in Harrisburg. The "hot sausage" was a hot dog in some vaguely spicy tomato sauce.

Ewww. :sick:

That reminds me of trying to order chicken-fried steak north of the state of Texas. :sick:

Hmm. I have to add that to my list of things to try when I visit Texas. Thanks for the tip!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so