• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
I should actually be doing work. But then work required me writing an article on personality types/clashes in the workplace and I remembered this place existed. heh.

Hello!

I guess I'm feeling like a bad girl for putting play first. ;)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Life and the universe is full of surprises. It's really random too. As soon as I think that something is predictable, a curve ball is thrown to show me otherwise. It keeps life exciting for me and I stay on my toes. I guess a positive side effect of that is that I never get bored.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why does EVERYTHING get covered with dust??? Ugh. Dust is the bane of my existence. It never ends. It's like an incurable viral infection that doesn't kill you but nags at you for life.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
I'm feeling a bit fat. McDonalds was not a good choice for breakfast.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Woozy. Ate something that didn't quite settle with me. Headache and the poops, fortunately the nausea has stopped :sick:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I really admire creative thinking. Creative thinking is imaginative, open-minded and not constricted. It's sensible and logical and it doesn't make you feel boxed in. There is room for growth or change. It's not manipulative or rigid. It's comfortable and I trust it.

I don't admire analyzing. I'm sure analyzing has it's place and usefulness but analyzing is not something I admire. It's cold, unimaginative, constricting, boring and just... suffocating.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can't get enough of Rumi poetry. :wubbie:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nervous. First test in my Kung-fu class. Eeeeep!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There's this girl at my school who I speak with every so often when I see her. She always gives me "the eye". This is a clear and unmistakable sign. I'm convinced that women give more clear signals that they're romantically/sexually interested in me than men do. Or they're more direct and assertive.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There's this girl at my school who I speak with every so often when I see her. She always gives me "the eye". This is a clear and unmistakable sign. I'm convinced that women give more clear signals that they're romantically/sexually interested in me than men do. Or they're more direct and assertive.

That's hot :thumbup:

ETA: *ahem* My goofing around aside...my experience has been the reverse, but my female roommates have the same opinion as you. They gripe to me all the time about how men never take the initiative and never hit on them.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm not griping or complaining that men don't take the initiative. I know many do, and I have experienced what I've described from men before on rare occasion, but more often it's just different. It has a different vibe and feel, and I was commenting on what I'm noticing. It's hard to explain. Nevermind.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not griping or complaining that men don't take the initiative. I know many do, and I've have experienced what I've described from men before on rare occasion, but more often it's just different. It has a different vibe and feel, and I was commenting on what I'm noticing. It's hard to explain. Nevermind.

*grabs Giggly by the tail and plants his feet*

YOU NO GO NO WHERE!!! :overreact:

You're quite fine Giggly-chan. I just misunderstood what you were saying. :blowkiss:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's 4:15am and I'm about to bake cookies.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Conflicted, sandwiched between my passions which yearn for release and my ethics and sense of responsibility that's trying to suppress them.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I was reading a book recently which told me to think of a positive experience where i excelled, hold on to that feeling so it resonates throughout my body then clench my fist so i compact the entire feeling into my hand .. Now i keep on clenching my fist and my tummy reacts with such positivity, i feel i can accomplish anything. I am no-one yet i am everyone and everything.

Owfin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Annoyed. I have one line from a song playing on loop in my head.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Annoyed. I have one line from a song playing on loop in my head.

What song is it?!

That's your Si doing that to you.

Just kidding! Just kidding!

:peepwall:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wondering when the hell the rest of the world is going to get up so I can get on with my day :dry:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I feel like I have so much to learn.

Owfin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Last night, I was :unsure: because I had one too many :doh: moments. After watching some :happy0065: videos, I was :mellow: and could look at things in a more :coffee: way. After :thinking: about how to :footballreferee: myself from being stupid again, I :holy: that I needed to :footballreferee: myself when I wanted to :sage: about things that I had only :reading: and :thinking: about but had :nono: actually experienced.

So now I'm :), at least until I do something :doh: again.