• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think one of the guys I work with is an ESFP software engineer. What are the odds?

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Feel like shit. Just had two good friends of mine tell me that I was ignoring them so now I feel like a really bad friend :'(

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
kind of guilty about the way I acted last night, not looking forward to work today and hoping to high hell I have a good long weekend because I certainly deserve it.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Like I'm surrounded by sheep. When I suggest something different I get strange looks, like the idea of doing something different is just unheard of. Because we're in person and mid-conversation, when I ask questions they must not be used to hearing, they have to take a second to recalculate from the normal answer they are used to spitting out, but what they come up with is really sad and unsatisfactory. I get a lot of stuttering and what seems like winging it. This I figured out in hindsight. I'm hoping they just need more time to drum up something different that will be helpful to me. I think that most of the creativity is going to have to come from me though, but I definitely need some help from them. I know people are resistant to change around here so I guess I have my work cut out for me. I can tell I'll need all the strength, resolve and perseverance that I can muster up.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't feel like myself. Which is weird for me because I've never had an issue with my identity, but now I'm having almost an existential crisis. I worry that this summer has changed me; now that I'm back to school, I feel like everyone else has aged three months and I've aged ten years. (I guess that's what living independently, adult-ly, alone and away from friends will do to you?)

Hopefully I'll settle into things later; but in the meantime, I feel like I've become an introvert, spending too much time in my head and too little time in the moment, with people. Pls pls someone make my shadow INFP go away!

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Like I'm surrounded by sheep. When I suggest something different I get strange looks, like the idea of doing something different is just unheard of. Because we're in person and mid-conversation, when I ask questions they must not be used to hearing, they have to take a second to recalculate from the normal answer they are used to spitting out, but what they come up with is really sad and unsatisfactory. I get a lot of stuttering and what seems like winging it. This I figured out in hindsight. I'm hoping they just need more time to drum up something different that will be helpful to me. I think that most of the creativity is going to have to come from me though, but I definitely need some help from them. I know people are resistant to change around here so I guess I have my work cut out for me. I can tell I'll need all the strength, resolve and perseverance that I can muster up.

Might you tell me what the exact context of this experience is?

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Conflicted. A friend of mine is in need of help but he's been in need of help many times before and he's taken advantage of me before because he doesn't know to keep his life together so now I'm not helping him but feeling really bad because of it. GAAAHHH stupid emotions

Noon

Extremely happy.

Feelings are only icky when they revolve around someone.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I want to post here today.

Fucking depressed and its lasted all day .. I think i need to sleep and forget the world.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Hey Noon. :hug: It's worrisome to me that there are so few SJs here. Not sure why, but it makes me feel uncomfortable.

Noon

^ Are you really a 9 now instead of a 2?

If so, awesome! 9s are one of my favorite types :laugh:

oh and, I think I have a headache.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
cold, tired, 'thinky', confused, etc.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Confused.
I've been hanging around closed-off and/or cold people for so long that when I meet someone who is open and warm and friendly (which I really crave) I am completely startled and I don't know what to do or say or think at first. It's just not something I'm used to and I hate that I act weird at first.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am currently feeling vaguely amused.

Last edited:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am new here but in case anyone is interested. I am currently feeling vaguely amused that I have procrastinated the entire afternoon away reading this forum because I don't feel ready to focus on studying for the exam I will take Monday. Not panicky, not mad, not anything really. Just vague amusement.
However, I am sitting in a hidden corner of a Barnes and Noble cafe with my back to the wall "studying" and a very EF, very attractive classmate showed up wearing skin tight workout clothes. She has quieted down now, after 25 minutes of non-stop, mile-a-minute, tangential conversation (very bubbly and energetic and thrilled to have a listener) the duration of which I was really wishing she would look away for a second so I could stare at her cleavage.
Any SJ's or NT's know how to break the spell of procrastination/distraction?

edit: I convinced her to take the MBTI (She was a psych major and couldn't remember her type so she was excited to take it.) and drum roll...
ESFJ.

1. Click the little red X in the corner
2. Move to another location that doesn't have the hot girl
3. Think about how awesome you'll feel when you get good results on the exam

BTW, I struggle with these type of distractions all the time too so I speak from experience.