• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Really freaking tired. I learned for me that alcohol and sleeping don't go very well together. My roomies and I stayed up LATE last night drinking wine (which I love) and we didn't turn in until about 2am...but I didn't get to fall asleep until 4amish or so.

So...one or two hours for sleep. Bleh.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Pretty good actually, put in 41 billable hours this week. :) Can't wait to get paiiid.
TGIF, it's the weekend baybeeee and I am going to do FUCK ALL! YES! XD

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A tad worried. Discovered a tick I removed from my body left it's head in me as a present so now I have a mild infection. Fortunately I'm already taking doxy for my prostatitis and it seems to be shrinking but.....still....I just watched a documentary on Lyme disease not too long ago so now I'm a tad paranoid :ninja:

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
I'm kind of upset... a girl on an art community I'm a part of apparently committed suicide last night. I was contacted because she was one of my contest winners and I had posted about finishing up my owed art this weekend. Her prize was pencilled...I'm sad she'll never get to see it completed. :(

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Actually slept well last night (even if I did turn in late) so I'm feeling pretty good

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm kind of upset... a girl on an art community I'm a part of apparently committed suicide last night. I was contacted because she was one of my contest winners and I had posted about finishing up my owed art this weekend. Her prize was pencilled...I'm sad she'll never get to see it completed. :(

I'm really upset too. My neighbor committed suicide this week. He left behind his two little kids who lived with him. :(

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
great, now my fucking laptop seems like its on its way out (laptop wont hold a charge and it's not the ac adapter or the battery, it's the little port on the damned inside) and my parents are going ballistic downstairs over their own issues. LOVE THIS ENVIRONMENT. Someone please come fucking rescue me. Why did I even wake up today? </wangst>

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
annoyed with life things, but my man comes home today <3 can't wait to see him next week.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In emotional chaos right now, but slowly coming to terms with it.

I'll be fine :)

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
fucking going ballistic. fuck you. im going to fucking break something.

Last edited:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Two things at the same time: Inspired and frustrated. Frustrated because due to people being difficult I can't get this matter settled that I've been trying to get settled since April. Inspired because I met this cool guy who's going to be a career mentor to me.

jimrckhnd

MBTI Type
INTP
Tired, happy with the days work, kind of let down for some reason.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
I should watch what I say because my PC (unreated) decided to choke and die. I give up! Thank God I still have the MAC as a backup. Fuck, what a day. :laugh:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Spent an entire day alone and without any human contact, but am not at all lonely!!! I'm actually feeling fairly energized. Must be that I had projects to do all day. Either way, my lonely summer has trained me well. If this is any indicator, I must be a more independent person now -- and I'm always happy to be more independent. :)

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Better I think. Three more days of stupidness and I have a nice four-day mini vacation to look forward to, man I need it. *sigh*

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Feeling better. Slept very well last night so I'm feeling energized. Still trying to get my shit straighten up but feeling very optimistic about all of it :)

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
bought a new laptop last night and it's absolute shit, however the power supply was the same as my old one and - low and behold the problem seems to be fixed? Will take the crappy one back tonight and try to get a new ac adapter part for my old laptop. Fingers crossed that today will not be full of bullshit. I've been pushed to the snapping line wayyyy too much over this past week.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Stress/worry! Because it's packing day!!!!!! And tomorrow's MOVING DAY!!!! Oh God it's all sinking in! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

:butterflee: nooooooooooo!

Noon

I feel among the best I've felt all year.
Maybe unconditional love is existent after all.
Just a note to self.