• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lonely. Today, 10 years ago today, was the day I meet my ENFJ-ex in person.

While I do love living alone, sometimes I really wouldn't mind having someone to snuggle up with on the couch :(

istj86

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
While I do love living alone, sometimes I really wouldn't mind having someone to snuggle up with on the couch :(

Same here. If im not in love im just fine, but end up having this little thing on my mind wanting me to find somebody.

We are guardians after all, we need somebody to take care of ;)

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Same here. If im not in love im just fine, but end up having this little thing on my mind wanting me to find somebody.

We are guardians after all, we need somebody to take care of ;)

I know exactly what you mean. About the bolded, I actually said once in a thread somewhere that ISFJs are Nurturers and Protectors...and if we have no charge to protect or nurture then we're kind of left shuffling around wondering what to do with ourselves ;)

Noon

Banging my head against a wall.

The universe must hate me.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
I'm kind of like 'whatever'. :shrug:
Should probably eat something soon to prevent the grumpiness from setting in.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bored out of my mind. Apparently I'm not a natural born sloth. Two weeks max seems to be the most I can go having time off from obligations before I go nuts. I mean don't get me wrong, when I'm super busy like normal I can't wait to get time off so that I can relax and do leisurely things, but there is such a thing as too much relaxing for me before I start to feel all sorts of not-so-pleasant things.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Giggly is the twoiest two that ever twoed.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Why's that?
(I'm confused about enneagram right now)
Cuz your whole previous post was pretty much saying "I need to be helpful ALL THE TIME!!!" :laugh: And I laugh because I relate so much (the 2 wing is strong with this one :yes:).

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm kind of like 'whatever'. :shrug:
Should probably eat something soon to prevent the grumpiness from setting in.
Is it just me or have half of your posts on this thread related to needing to eat food? :huh: I know I'm exaggerating, but I read all these posts about you needing to eat and I want to go all Mrs. Claus on you:

skinnysanta.png

"Whoever heard of a skinny Santa? Eat!... EAT!!!..."

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Ahaha, you know I was thinking the other day that I do talk about eating/needing to eat a lot?! Hilarious that you're pointing that out too. :D

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why's that?
(I'm confused about enneagram right now)

You're right to be confused, because you're probably hearing various conflicting theories about the Enneagram. That also happens to be the reason I'm sure you're a two. Because you'd be a two by any one of the ways of applying it.

In the more conventional Enneagram, you fit the standard needs of the two. You feel compelled to be helpful or pleasant to others and your self-esteem is heavily linked to how much you perceive yourself being helpful and the amount that you are rejected or accepted by those you try to appeal to. I imagine that if there is an MBTI correlation, type Twos heavily relate to Fe usage. If you look up the material on twos here, you'll see all of this stuff that I believe applies to you very well (but you can correct me if think I'm wrong, of course). I think it sounds just like you.

But you can also take my approach and focus more on the raw variable representing mood and behavior. Twos are anticipatory and projecting, and so are you. Your actions seem to be highly reactive to others, adapted to others, rather than being single-minded initiatives. Even when you want to get something for yourself, you do it indirectly through your relationship with others, I think. And indeed you seek to maintain and project the positive side of things. You are very sensitive to negative stuff like conflict or criticism and usually seem to try redirecting it to something more friendly or otherwise disengaging if you can't.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oooh yes, I agree. That link was helpful, thank you. :) The 2 description does fit me but I think I also need to read the others to make sure. I'm also curious about the wings and the variants. Maybe I should make a thread about this in the what's my type or enneagram section of the forum so I don't derail too much.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Would you go backward or forward?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh I'm not anxious. It seemed like Noon was.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
I feel fantastic, loved, and for the first time in a long time like everything's going to be ok <3