• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
This made me laugh. :) Brothers are awesome. You know...when they're not being jerks. :laugh:

My bro is a good laugh but not very family oriented and selfish most of time .. Anyway, i am off to drop him some money. Brothers, got to love them .. But jeez, nothing like leaving it to the last minute. *sigh* Lol

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I almost fainted.

The air conditioning here is too hot.

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
I feel tired and light-headed. I haven't eaten a bite for 6 hours and i could use a shower. I am also resenting the fact that i considered culinary skills trivial.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
My bro is a good laugh but not very family oriented and selfish most of time .. Anyway, i am off to drop him some money. Brothers, got to love them .. But jeez, nothing like leaving it to the last minute. *sigh* Lol

Yeah you gotta love us :newwink:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
EXCITED!!!!

About to jump in the shower to make sure I smell nice and then off to go dancing in a brand new pair of black shirt & slacks I just picked up today. I love it! :banana::yay::banana:

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
OGod sick, exhausted, in pain.
I want to dieee.
-_-

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Just slept for 15 hours straight. Went out to the strip club Friday night and didn't get to bed until 2 or 3. I feel wide awake now, I think...just HUNGRY, and horny.

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Like I would just have made a delicious chicken wok and eaten it. Like I did...

Cosmic.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Feel like I've been a jerk lately.

Feel like I want to help a friend, but don't know how.

Other minor feelings...

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Hurting!!

Played bball with a bunch of 11-15 year olds.
They got energy for days! I remember that time.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
I'm feeling pumped and energetic. The sun is finally shining again, the weather is warm and nice. I'm going to fire out some resumes today, maybe shoot a short movie for the video-challenge thread, see what my best friend is up to and maybe venture down to the lake. :3 awesome.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESTASTIC!!! Got a letter from the IRS stating that I WILL be getting the $900 they owe me so I called up my instructor and told her that my private lessons are BACK ON! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

:yay::happy2::party2::banana2::banana2::woot::yay:

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Sweet deal, Tinker! Glad to hear it :) *high fives*
====

Eh, my mood's swayed a bit since this morning. Weather is...not quite as nice. Feeling kind of lonely and neglected. Wish my best friend would message me back already and let me know if we have plans or not. :( bleh. I hate waiting on people.

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Anxious, frustrated, unsure

I'm graduating college next spring and I have some big choices coming my way. For years now I've arranged my life so that I could keep my options open in pursuing a way of life, and what to do after college. Soon I will have to tally up my options for a final time and cut loose some possibilities.