• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Moody. Not entirely sure why. Best I can think of, from rational analysis and not from introspection (because introspection failed me), is that it's probably sleep deprivation and suddenly going from unemployment/sleeping til 9 am to 20 hrs a week and sleeping til 7 am.

Blech.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Happiness.

My team accepted the radio show I´ve created. So, I have my first production running.

Within one month (after midterms), I will have my own show in the University´s radio.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Moody. Not entirely sure why. Best I can think of, from rational analysis and not from introspection (because introspection failed me), is that it's probably sleep deprivation and suddenly going from unemployment/sleeping til 9 am to 20 hrs a week and sleeping til 7 am.

Blech.

:hug: Give your body some time to adjust. You'll be ok. :) Working is better than not-working, even if you have to sacrifice your sleep-ins for it. ;)

Happiness.

My team accepted the radio show I´ve created. So, I have my first production running.

Within one month (after midterms), I will have my own show in the University´s radio.

Congrats! Your own radio show sounds awesome!!

====

Sick. In a the stomach ache from last night is gone but now I'm feeling clammy , feverish and gross way. This will pass.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Congrats Donna .. That sounds really exciting :yes:

Today i am feeling Blah.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
sad/reflective/sunburned.
But at least it's starting to sting less. :)

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm feeling stress... Lots of stress. I was volunteered for a presentation this Friday, and so far they haven't given me any information on it. So I'll be winging it.... I hate not being prepared for something. :mad:

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I'm feeling stress... Lots of stress. I was volunteered for a presentation this Friday, and so far they haven't given me any information on it. So I'll be winging it.... I hate not being prepared for something. :mad:

Chill out. Then, force them to give you the information you need. Start writing a couple of e-mails, and if they don´t send it to you within four hours, a phone call will do it.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Feeling fine.

Uruguay qualified to Stage 2, so nobody is going to ask for stupid or unnecessary things to waste my time at work, since they are all thinking about which bar to go after leaving the office.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Peaceful. Moved to a different desk in the back of the office and I feel like I have MUCH more privacy than before, which for some odd reason gives me a boost of energy :thinking:

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Chill out. Then, force them to give you the information you need. Start writing a couple of e-mails, and if they don´t send it to you within four hours, a phone call will do it.

I've sent a couple of emails... and got that automatic email response that I hate... I'm currently out of the office until Wednesday.... blah blah blah. So I guess I'll just have to learn what patience is until tomorrow. :dry:

Apparently, there is only three people in the session. I really don't see why they don't just cancel it and move them to another session.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
The joy of knowing that my next working uniform looks awesome.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Insecure. That's twice now in two days someone's made some kind of comment about me eating too frequently. Are they hinting I'm fat? Wtf!

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
headache-y. :eek:uch:

bcvcdc

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTx
why was my thread taken out of the bonfire. i guess i'm feeling pretty exasperated.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I...ladies and germs...am in a *DAMN* good mood right now! I closed up at the store tonight and one of my co-workers put on some 50's Swing music...which of course prompted my dance partner to come sprinting through the aisles looking for me, when was then followed by her and I swinging up and down some of the aisles.

IMHO, that is how a night at a grocery store should end every evening. I did not walk out of that store, I strutted out I'm in such a damn good mood :devil:

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm a little on the sore side, but really happy after last night. Always nice to hear that things are working out for my friends.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
^^ :hug:

Bloody tired.

I went bed gone 11pm. Woke at 1.44am (the terminator was trying to kill me) then i woke again at 4.40am and been awake since.

Wouldn't be too bad but i only have 2 cigarettes left :cry:

I have some crazy ass dreams. Scary though.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Pretty good today. Fiance gets back tonight. Been apart for two weeks and haven't really been able to talk much at all during that time. So I'm glad he'll be home.:wubbie: