• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Did you know that male seahorses give birth?

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I haz a cold/flu bug :<

Also: It occurred to me whilst I was waffling on my sofa today feeling like shit that Launchpad McQuack is the Colonel Cargill of the Duckverse

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I've been a vegetarian for more than a year now and since I've chosen to not be really vocal about it I often run into awkward situations where I suddenly can't eat in this place with everyone because they don't have any options.

JuneBugJay

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
so
I've been a vegetarian for more than a year now and since I've chosen to not be really vocal about it I often run into awkward situations where I suddenly can't eat in this place with everyone because they don't have any options.

I feel your pain. For health reasons within the past several months I had to ditch basically everything "normal" people enjoy eating. I basically was just surviving off of water, seeds, nuts, vegetables and fruits. There were many occasions where people would look at me like I was crazy because I had to bring my own food and/or snacks everywhere. :rolleyes: I didn't like explaining that I couldn't eat what everyone else was eating for fear of them feeling bad for me or something. :violin:

Capsaicin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Amused exasperation. My boyfriend...

I showed him this game. He's at over 1,000 fucking days. I've tried to tell him it doesn't end but he's still going.

Where do I find these people? I love them.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I feel ungrounded

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Torn

I've been invited to do a group Tango performance for the Christmas Ball in a couple of months but the practice sessions are on Sundays...which is when I'm with my D&D group.

Why can't I have my cake and eat it too? It is my cake after all...:cry:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If the same person tells me repeatedly that I am sweet or nice, it makes me want to be the opposite of that. I don't know why. I think I just don't like being put in a box. It feels constricting and suffocating.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Torn

I've been invited to do a group Tango performance for the Christmas Ball in a couple of months but the practice sessions are on Sundays...which is when I'm with my D&D group.

Why can't I have my cake and eat it too? It is my cake after all...:cry:
Invite your D&D group to watch you perform! That way if you decide to skip, the group connection will stay strong :)

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If the same person tells me repeatedly that I am sweet or nice, it makes me want to be the opposite of that. I don't know why. I think I just don't like being put in a box. It feels constricting and suffocating.

Whatever you say, sweetie ;)

Invite your D&D group to watch you perform! That way if you decide to skip, the group connection will stay strong :)

We actually Skype together because we live in different parts of the state. Our DM is actually in Virginia and I'm in Florida.

SOOOOOOOO....a sound idea, but logistically hairy right now :newwink:

W

WALMART

Did you know that male seahorses give birth?

You know it was some stubborn scientist that started saying that.

"That, there, is the male seahorse."

"Uh... it's having a baby."

"... the male seahorse has the baby!"

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You know it was some stubborn scientist that started saying that.

"That, there, is the male seahorse."

"Uh... it's having a baby."

"... the male seahorse has the baby!"

Hundreds of babies!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why is it so common for people to miss the sentiment of a statement or idea? Why is it so common for people to get caught up in the razor sharp accuracy of minutia that doesn't really have an effect on the outcome, and miss the big picture of the whole idea?

I think it's because people just like talking just to talk, or in their boredom, they entertain themselves by micromanaging whatever is being presented to them.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My ENFJ-ex sent me a text today, she's been seeing this guy and she told me they had "really" awkward sex last night for the first time and he was kind of small and she felt weird about the whole thing.

After telling me this TMI story, she ended it with, "I wish I could have sex with you again. You were a really good size and I felt so comfortable with you"

If she didn't live 5000 miles away from me, I'd be happy to oblige.

Anywho, how did this make me feel? Like a BOSS

fyeah.jpg

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ That is so awkward. :laugh: "You were a really good size"? Anyway, it's absolutely a compliment to you, not to mention a bit of karma.

(As for what I'm feeling: STOKED because my parents are visiting!)