• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
It's the weekend, the sun is shining .. I am 98% happy and only 2% sad .. But 98% is good :D

Is hoping to go a lovely shade of red later on

Oh, and i'm wearing a dress :unsure:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Frelling exhausted. Worked until 11:30pm last night and then had to wake up at 5am to be RIGHT back at the store until. Going to go pass out for an unspecified amount of time

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Tired from hiking. Mad at the mountain. :mad: I want a rematch with it!!! *brandishes sword angrily* RRRARGH!

Also, I'm ready for food! :drool:

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
This thread bugs me. It's boring, and the only active thread here. Every time I come here looking for new posts, this is the only one with new posts. This thread should just diiie!!

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Oh Habba, I'm sorry you feel that way.
I on the other hand think it's a great thread to share one-lined thoughts and feelings and don't find it boring at all! :tongue:
Keep posting people!

<3

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Bouncy and energetic.

Listening to samples of the new STP album set to come out Tuesday. I LOVE the song "Huckleberry Crumble" as it's a great Swing track. Going to head off to work here shortly with a bounce in my step :D

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
I'm hungry, and hoping there's still a few slices of last night's pizza in the fridge downstairs, but I know if I don't get to it soon the wolves will have eaten it on me first :tongue: damn.

Today is another crappy/overcast/grey day. I'm really starting to notice that my mood is greatly affected by the weather. When the sun is shining I'm all happy and good to go, on days like this I just feel so lethargic. Blah. Hoping to find a way to keep busy despite, we'll see.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
:laugh: sorry -you- feel that way.
I'm having a great time, and as long as they are too, why not keep it up?
=^_^=

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Cold. But that cherry/chocolate ice cream was sooooo worth it :wubbie:

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Curious.

I´m going for a coffee with an old friend who I haven´t seen for five years today.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That sounds cool, DC! Good luck. :cheers:

I am feeling stoked for the LOST series finale tonight!!!! :happy2: And I bought myself a Dharma Initiative Macbook decal today, and that got me even more excited!
Check it out:
AAAADHiWH2sAAAAAALr0Sg.jpg

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Sexy! *high fives* I think that looks awesome, EJCC!

I'm feeling...bored. I offered to help mom with the vacuuming and dusting today, now she's gone off shopping and left me to it. :laugh: nice. Oh well, way of the road I guess. I don't mind so much, I didn't have plans anyway, I just feel...blah.

I need to shake things up a bit.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
confused, hurt, cold, selfish, depressed.
lots of things to work out I guess.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm in a blank mood - you know, the mood you're in when you refuse to feel what you should be feeling. I should be worried, frustrated, angry, pointless and stir-crazy, but instead I am a lovely blank, because I refuse to think about the things that would make me feel like that.

Good stuff. :D
confused, hurt, selfish, depressed.
lots of things to work out I guess.
:hug:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
downloading the new STP album. Excited!

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Pain.
OMG.
I've walked so much over these past few days that my legs are just...
Well, you get the idea.
I don't even want to move
:laugh:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm in a blank mood - you know, the mood you're in when you refuse to feel what you should be feeling. I should be worried, frustrated, angry, pointless and stir-crazy, but instead I am a lovely blank, because I refuse to think about the things that would make me feel like that.

Good stuff. :D

I think ESTJs (and others) have this particular ability, to say "I will not think about this right now" and then we don't. Something really awful and frustrating happened to me today, and yet I'm still in the same mood as when I posted the above quote. I'm pretending that the thing didn't happen. Of course, that will only work for so long, but I'm using the tactic while I can.