• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Annoyed. I don't understand why the military F-15's didn't shoot down the plane that was headed towards the 2nd World Trade Center tower on 9/11.

Apparently it was very poor channels of communication between our intelligence/defense agencies.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Apparently it was very poor channels of communication between our intelligence/defense agencies.

I know. What a disgrace, especially since they were already in the air.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Mad at my Te! WHERE ARE YOU? :mad:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Feeling....good. At peace right now. I feel like I'm slowly getting emotionally to the place I want to be, one of harmony and happiness.

Makes me quite happy :)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I hate it when people treat me like a child.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
More solid. Like things are coming together, making sense, feeling more reliable.

I like it :)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Really sad. Tough day.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
More solid. Like things are coming together, making sense, feeling more reliable.

I like it :)
I was gonna post here... and then I realized that two days ago, you wrote my post for me. :)

So... This!

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Anxious. Emotions running high. Created a dating site account last night, and since then have spent more time thinking about guys/relationships/dating then in the past six months to a year combined.

Should I presume that this is the release of years' worth of repressed feelings?

...Things were simpler when dating wasn't on my radar.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Can't sleep. I'm really pissed off at my siblings and trying to deal with it.

Anxious. Emotions running high. Created a dating site account last night, and since then have spent more time thinking about guys/relationships/dating then in the past six months to a year combined.

Should I presume that this is the release of years' worth of repressed feelings?

Probably.

They sure are.

T

The Iron Giant

Good luck! :)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I really want to visit the Taj Mahal. It seems so romantic.

Swiko

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Right now I'm just enjoying some solitude at home and enjoying the relaxation of the weekend before I have to go back to school and be bombarded with homework and essays. :)

I got a lot of housework done today, so I feel like I've been productive, which leaves me feeling pretty good. Today's been a pretty good day compared to the rest of them lately. I started college a month and a half ago, and all but one of my friends left town. My very best friend left the state. It's been kind of hard, because I'm not a social butterfly. I get really attached to people who actually want to be friends with me. I don't have a lot of friends, but the ones I do have, a love to death. In the past I've had people I fully trusted ditch me for other people, and it hurts. I'm just hoping that the friends I have don't drift away from me now that we're out of high school and growing up. I can't bring myself to tell them about my worries, either, because I don't want them to feel responsible. I don't want to seem childish for whining to them about it, so I don't. It's not like I expect them to pack their things and come home. I guess I'm just anxious to see who lets me hang around in their lives now that we're adults...

Er... excuse my random emotional rant. o_O I wasn't expecting to go quite that far into it. xD At least today's been a good day.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh, how I love nature.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This weekend has been great, intellectually speaking. I had an amazing introspective moment yesterday that changed my outlook on a lot of things, and an hour or so ago I had a really promising conversation with a guy on OkCupid, after sending him a message that I thought was a little out-there, but that he responded really well to. :)

So, needless to say, I'm feeling not happy, not sad, but content, satisfied, validated, and comfortable with who I am. What's the term I'm looking for... self-actualized?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
"That's my secret, Cap... I'm always angry."
<-- hence the user title

Swiko

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Pretty good. I kind of understand what I'm doing in my math class, which almost never happens. I get to sleep in tomorrow. A little anxious though, because I need to write an essay this week. School school school. Can't wait for a break.