• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Estatic!!!

As of today, aside from my car payment, I am now DEBT FREE!!!!

Now you'll excuse me, I have a 1000 backflips to go do
Congrats, Tinker!! :cheers:

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Estatic!!!

As of today, aside from my car payment, I am now DEBT FREE!!!!

Now you'll excuse me, I have a 1000 backflips to go do

My god. The day I reach that goal, I will throw a parade... Which will subsequently land me back in debt.

Congrats to you!

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Tired and a bit sore. I had physical therapy this afternoon.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My eyes hurt and I have a headache...

To that, my functions say:
Fi: You shouldn't have to deal with that! That's not right!
Ne: Hey, that's like The Matrix: "Why do my eyes hurt?" "...You've never used them before."
Si: It's probably a tension headache. They usually are. Advil always helps.
Te: Okay! Advil it is!

So I'm going to take some Advil :)
(Note how unhelpful the Ne was. :laugh: It's because I'm tired!)

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Feeling good because I just got a card for the Freshman I mentored this year in one of my university's Peer Mentoring programs -- and it is exactly my kind of friendship card :laugh:

Outside: "Hug? Casserole? Giant bottle of vodka?"
Inside: "Just let me know."

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My family is so insane. We're giving a surprise birthday party for my mother and some of family members asked me to do a performance for my mom imitating Whitney Houston singing one of her songs.

:shock:

I'm like, seriously??? Whitney Houston??? I mean, really, couldn't you pick someone with less of great voice for me to do? I can't sing like that!!!

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Pissed off!!

I HATE it when people flake on me out of nowhere, without apologizing. I was going to go get dinner with a friend and then study with her for finals, and then she texted me an hour in advance and went "I'm really full -- can I meet you to study, after you eat?"

I was like this ":thelook: ... why did you eat?" and she went "I tried to go to this sandwich place and the line was too long, then I tried this other one, and the line was too long..."

and I went ":thelook: No really... why did you eat???" and she said "I realized that it was the last time this sandwich place would be half off on Monday, before we leave after finals week!"

She didn't even apologize, she didn't acknowledge that she was bailing on plans with me. She didn't think of anyone but herself, that entire time! Maybe if she were a Perceiver I'd cut her some more slack, but firstly, courtesy doesn't relate to type, and secondly, she's a freaking ISFJ.

ARGH! I don't understand how people think that's okay!!!!

I bet you want to take that hand in your avatar and slap the dijon mustard taste out her mouth.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I bet you want to take that hand in your avatar and slap the dijon mustard taste out her mouth.
SAY "HI" TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!!

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My eyes hurt and I have a headache...

To that, my functions say:
Fi: You shouldn't have to deal with that! That's not right!
Ne: Hey, that's like The Matrix: "Why do my eyes hurt?" "...You've never used them before."
Si: It's probably a tension headache. They usually are. Advil always helps.
Te: Okay! Advil it is!

So I'm going to take some Advil :)
(Note how unhelpful the Ne was. :laugh: It's because I'm tired!)

Ne is generally unhelpful! :laugh:

But kind of cool sometimes, at least.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In tribute, since she just died and because I feel love.
[YOUTUBE="f0h8Pjf4vNM"]I feel love [/YOUTUBE]

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Watching "The Avengers" yesterday put me in a mood... x2. Firstly, it made me feel like a badass hero in need of something to save... which is obviously a lot of energy that can't be used (because obviously I'm not going to go around playing hero)... which is innately dissatisfying. :( But secondly, it made me hopelessly infatuated with Mark Ruffalo. :wub:
(First pic: non-movie-specific sexy picture, second pic: of him as Bruce Banner in the film)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was so excited when I saw this nail polish, I literally jumped up and down in the store and bought it right away. Now I'm disappointed because I can't get the little hearts out of the bottle with the nail polish brush. I feel cheated. :(

heartsjt.jpg

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Excited about the new friend I made. He's gay and we talk a few times a week and he is the most awesomest awesome that ever awesomed. I love all the juicy gossip and stories he has (lol) and although he lives an hour away, we're going to try to hang out more.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Very happy, but very sore. Medieval Times was awesome! The long walk to the bar afterwards...not so much.
My boyfriend spoiled me with amazing foot rubs afterwards though :3 *purrr* So worth it.
Great date!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Very happy, but very sore. Medieval Times was awesome! The long walk to the bar afterwards...not so much.
My boyfriend spoiled me with amazing foot rubs afterwards though :3 *purrr* So worth it.
Great date!

I love Medieval Times too! :D

Your boyfriend sounds like a keeper. lol

As for me, I'm feeling a little drained after attempting to console yet another friend after they just found out for the first time that their SO is cheating on them.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The stock market gives me a heart attack. I'm not cut out to look at it or pay attention to it.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Been having really bad spells of nausea and other gastro problems over the past three weeks, feeling sore. Going to the doctor tomorrow

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Been having really bad spells of nausea and other gastro problems over the past three weeks, feeling sore. Going to the doctor tomorrow

:( I hope you feel better soon.