• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Pissed off in a way I haven't been in a long god damned time.

Why are women so freaking insane?

ETA: Please note, I do not truly believe women are insane, just incredibly frustrated right now

Noon

Relieved.
I've finally found someone to talk to who can somewhat understand it.

Snow Turtle

Feeling lost...

Pushed my girlfriend away last night. I didn't have enough faith in my girlfriend and the relationship, that even though my actions might be extremely hurtful at times, these little disagreements do not weaken the relationship. Constantly asking for reassurance and clarification that things are OK between us after these disagreements, however was too much...

I wish I could blame my 'type' that insecure ISFJ are naturally worried about offending the other person, and afraid that they might do something that will push people away. But... that's another thing that I didn't do enough. Taking responsibilities.

I don't know what to do. I feel kind of jaded at the moment, that I can't sustain a relationship because I'll eventually just end up hurting people too much. But, it's exactly because of this attitude, that I've potentially lost my relationship now. I don't know whether I should chase and constantly shout! Or whether I should just accept things as they are, and let go... I've already done enough damage.

I'm not the most healthy of individuals. Yet, at the same time... when do I know I'm healthy enough to engage in others?
I don't know what to think at the moment. I honestly need some answers at the moment.

How long will it take before I can forgive myself for causing hurt to others?
I'm sorry for all this self-pity.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I honestly don't care about my work right now. And my Te refuses to help motivate me :(

So I'm kind of irritated. :dry:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I honestly don't care about my work right now. And my Te refuses to help motivate me :(

So I'm kind of irritated. :dry:

I feel quite motivated but I have a cold coming on which sucks.

Noon

edit: I totally feel like I'm spamming this poor thread :blush:

Last edited:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sooo sleepy. I've slept 40 out of the last 48 hours. I thought it was because I was taking medication on the first day for my cold but I stopped that and the fever went away but I still feel so sleepy. I hope it goes away today because I have things to get back to.

edit: I totally feel like I'm spamming this poor thread :blush:

Me too so you can't be! The company is nice.

Noon

Pain and sleepiness and really wanting something that I can't have.

Alehand

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Tiredness, annoyance and the reality that my planning needs work.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Creeped out by this.

rabbits-foot.jpg

Despite being exceptionally busy with other things going on in my life at the moment, I've been doing surprising well in school, maybe even better than I've ever done. I don't quite understand it but I'm happy about it.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
As time goes on, I am realizing just how important loyalty is to me.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Odd.

I've got what I can only describe as a restlessness...like an growing irritation or intolerance toward some of the weaker points about myself and I feel an extremely strong need to stamp those out.

Very aggressive, but an interesting source of energy. Not sure what to do or how to handle it?

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Just the usual sense of failure and inadequacy. :(