• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

Noon

So happy & excited that my heart was almost pounding.
It wasn't that big but I still feel incredibly appreciated. :wubbie:

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
so sleepy...lol, don't mind though. I was up at 6am making dad father's day/birthday breakfast. So worth it. His face completely lit up :) I feel awesome.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
now I'm feeling much too full and kind of anxious/uncomfortable. sleeping won't happen for some time I think, tonight.

istj86

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
really depressed, im in love with an enfp girl that friend-with-benefit-zoned me who is moving back to her country in a month :puppy_dog_eyes:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
really depressed, im in love with an enfp girl that friend-with-benefit-zoned me who is moving back to her country in a month :puppy_dog_eyes:
:hug: !

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Worst pain. Was in bed lit. until about ten mins ago. Just starting to let up now...

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A mixed bag of emotions right now. I'm going to be getting a raise next month with my day job which will allow me to leave my 2nd job. This will give MUCH more free time and more time to dedicate to my 1st job, which I need to do because working two jobs is becoming a problem for me.

The problem though...is that I really like my 2nd job, I've met and made many friends, including my dance partner, since working there and I can't help but feel like I'm leaving something behind.

My department head is going to talk to the store manager about me working only one day a week but may not fly. I'm both excited...and kind of depressed at the same time :(

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
God, I feel like an INFP.

So, so full of Fi. Contemplating the heaviest, deepest parts of life. Being deeply moved by everyday things.

It's freaky.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
:hug: :wubbie: @ EJCC
I'm feeling....

- Sleepy
- Happy
- Cared for, appreciated, wanted and protected
- Cold (need more blankets)
- lol, NOT HUNGRY. ;)

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Also: The INFP mood has not gone away. :dont: And re-watching my favorite Dexter episodes has not helped. Makes me feel like I have all these dark, traumatic secrets that I hide from people, when in reality my life has been pretty comfortable and non-traumatic.

And what's more annoying is the perverse joy and catharsis that I'm getting from the idea that I have special, unique angst.
:emot-emo:

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
[Love and hugs because I need a dose of that when I'm feeling down/introspective :) ]

- Sleepy
- Hormonal
- Etc.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Pretty good this morning. About to go house hunting with my future ESTP and ENFP roommates. Should be oodles of fun :D

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
  • I'm laying on my bed and both feet are feeling tingly :) silly!
  • I'm feeling satisfied about throwing my nosey cat out of the room last night and not letting him paw/yowl his way back into my room afterwards.
  • I'm feeling even better that he seemed genuinely apologetic for his behaviour this morning.
  • Sort of still sleepy...sort of hungry, but hungry will be dealt with later
  • Sort of wanting to start a blog again, but it's stupid because I keep losing interest and deleting them as I go. LOL!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ Malice, I used to have a blog in the SJ section too. I had it locked and it's drifted way off the front page by now. Alternative, I've started a blog in the blog section of the forum and that is where I dump my thoughts atm. It has less readers and more controls on it than these blogs though.

Oh and I feel a bit down today. :(

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Decent idea Giggles ;) Perhaps I shall consider this as a viable option.
I'm feeling sore in the neck and shoulders (too much WoW). Also laughing, and very very happy. :) <3 =^_^=