• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
My sister just showed that to me a few weeks ago! So awesome! :)

^ For sure.

Thanks guys! I wrote 'feels fantastic' in my FB status and one of my friends linked the video, I thought it was hilarious. :laugh:

Right now I'm feeling thankful that someone reached out to me tonight. I had another stupid nightmare, posted about it in the rant section, and through talking about it via PM's am now feeling much better and can hopefully return to sleep. :)

This forum is filled with amazing people. :yes:

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
:) :hug:

In other news...
so...hungry...
Sushi maybe?
:drool:

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Frustration.

I can´t find professional makeup products easily around here.

Parsimony

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Miffed with HR at work. Paying the price for others incompetency on so many levels.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Tired, sweaty, gross.
I vote it's time for that after-work shower, relax and food :3
Mmmm chicken & taters. :drool:

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
I feel sick, angry and stressed.
Not a good way to start my day...

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Sniffly and scratchy best describe it. Damn you sinuses. :tongue10:

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
I FEEL AWESOME!!!
I GOT MY G2!
WHOOHOO!!
:static:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm in a low mood. Combination of mental exhaustion, a cold, and leftover bad feelings saying something personal to someone and having them make light of it. :(

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Tired, stressed, a bit apprehensive how the day will go since I start my new job.
Also a bit confused about TC's new layout, pretty colours but I get lost in the navigation pretty easy still. :/
*yawn*

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Me feeling GOOD There's something about getting up in the morning and hitting the gym before work!

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Good about possible opportunities that may arise from taking the initiative :)

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Not as happy as yesterday .. Human beings can be cruel sometimes.

I think i should start my own island where only nice people can go. I am more than happy with difference of opinions and different strengths, but the one thing you must have, OK two is .. No hard feelings after a discussion, we leave it in the past and no back stabbing.

I'm sure they'd have to be more rules but then that could potentially inflict on personal freedoms and rights .. Lol .. Maybe i'll stick to my day job.

bellaangel924

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I'm feeling pretty low at the moment, like I want to burst out crying for no reason. Combination of dating blues, self-esteem issues (because of the aforementioned dating), the dreary weather, and my deciding to listen to radiohead on repeat.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I have feelings?

Sike nah, everything's great. Thinking about what I'm going to do with my kitchen and bathroom in the next month or so. I'm excited about this next phase. Hope to do some of the work myself.