• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Do you ever come into the guardhouse and think????

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm guessing that the meeting is a sensitivity training meeting being run by an ISTP :coffee:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Since when are they sensitive? They have their way about them...............

they're somewhere near ExTJs on the list of perfect sensitivity trainers :devil:

and when we joked about the worst possible jobs for each other in college the decision for the ESTJ was sensitivity trainer (under the theory that she'd end up giving people disapproving looks and saying "what the hell is wrong with you?! :thelook:)

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
they're somewhere near ExTJs on the list of perfect sensitivity trainers :devil:

and when we joked about the worst possible jobs for each other in college the decision for the ESTJ was sensitivity trainer (under the theory that she'd end up giving people disapproving looks and saying "what the hell is wrong with you?! :thelook:)

LOL

I work with 2 of them- one guy's pretty cool- he seems to be very go with the flow. The other one - you can tell that guy's stuck in his head. You ask him a question, and he goes 'hmm?' :huh: every single time. It's like the guy is sooo introverted he retracts to his head immediately after any contact. It's funny.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
LOL

I work with 2 of them- one guy's pretty cool- he seems to be very go with the flow. The other one - you can tell that guy's stuck in his head. You ask him a question, and he goes 'hmm?' :huh: every single time. It's like the guy is sooo introverted he retracts to his head immediately after any contact. It's funny.

....I actually have to say I am that guy at my work place. I get soooo into my head that I frequently have to have people repeat themselves. I always feel so guilty about it but I can't help it! I just retreat into my head when no ones talking to me :sorry:

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Ironic .. I don't want to belong to anything (the rebel within) yet i want to be something .. Story of my bloody life, lol :doh:

You don´t need to belong to anything to be something. I´m a renowned lone wolf here. My independence is my most valuable asset.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Let's sit back and watch the ESFJ be entertainment. Someone get some popcorn.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Good idea.

popcorn.jpg

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I see no reason to be told to let go and relax. I'll do fun stuff when I choose to do fun stuff. People don't get that I just go by my own internal compass for pleasure and want to try to impose their rules of "fun" on me. I think those people are the ones that seem to be incapable of understanding the vast difference in humans.

A lot of people just have this "generic" mode of fun going on inside them all the time. I just create my structure and find fun through the structure, and then put pieces of normal fun stuff in it. It doesn't frustrate me anymore, it just disappoints me that people really think like that enough to attack someone else's lifestyle.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I abide by my own rules, too. Although I don´t take people´s suggestions on how to have fun as an attack. It´s just how they are.

Also, I can be thankful with somebody who comes up with a suggestion which I find enjoyable.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Don't let this thread die people!!!

We done got to 12 pages of utter nonsense- that's a record!!