• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Do you ever come into the guardhouse and think????

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
that and that ISTJs can be so grumpy that it's adorable :wubbie:

and that they're irked by that... :devil:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
funny thing was that in an interview for my aunt's sociology class a while back my grandmother said the same thing about my ISTJ grandfather :laugh:

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Nah I know we like to have a lot of fun- that's for the ignorant and uninformed to figure out.

But you have to admit, there are some sticks in the mud among us. Don't seem to be those on this board, but they do exist.

That´s true. Most of those sticks who I know work as politicians and religious leaders. They feed up prejudices better than anybody else.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Holy shit people .. Your letting your hair down and having fun. Cooool.

I was expecting this thread to die, due to my silly, childish hyperactive mood .. Oh and i'll have a cuppa tea with a splash of milk if one is going available :D By all means spike it with speed, i really need to spring clean my place but can't be arsed.

We're bonding :hug:

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Here:

lipton-milk-tea.jpg

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
That looks more like a box with a red X in it as opposed to a cuppa .. Thanks all the same though .. Gorgeous :D

Sarcastic bugger :blush:

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Whuddup, whuddup. *nods to people as I enter the room* :headphne:

Sorry I'm coming into this so late, I initially had no idea what this thread was about so I just stuck to the sidelines, but if it's SJ bonding you're looking for, I'm down. ;) *Skips on the cuppa and orders a beer* Cheers, mates! :cheers:

And can I just say for the record that belly lint on guys is fucking gross? For serious. LOL. I get it, it's not your fault that your bellybutton wants to munch on the waistband of your boxers, but dudes...clean that shit out! No one wants to see something blue and fuzzy creeping out your tummy hole! :laugh: Sooo unsexy!

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Babe .. If we are going all out .. Screw the beer, lets grab some shots .. Tequila or Sambucca :devil:

How hyper do you get when drunk???

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
LMAO! Not hyper usually, just loud, obnoxious and/or giggly depending on who I'm out with. ;) You know...I've never done Tequila or Sambucca? Obviously I'm not living. :laugh:

Let's line em up and knock em' back then, sistah!
Party time!

:party2:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
4 shots and i'm hammered .. Yeah, i'm usually loud. No, i am loud :blush: .. I love losing my inhibitions. Last time i got drunk the other week i tried to have a serious debate with a friend about female genitalia *Hangs head in shame*.. It was fun though.

I just don't give a shit when drunk and i get horny as hell. My poor partner.
I try and hump his leg or slurp at him .. It isn't sexy :huh:

:shocking:

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Ahaaa, aww <3 Saslou, that's hilarious! :laugh:

I feel you on the horniness, depending on what I'm drinking I can get pretty lusty myself. :devil: It's been a while since I've had a serious partner to play with though, lol, so thankfully there haven't been many recent leg-humping/face slurping attempts on my part...to my knowledge, anyway. :whistling:

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
You can't shut me up when I'm tore up!

That's why my head hurts so much the next morning- It's more than the booze!

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
/spills drink on thread

/waits for SJ to comment :whistling:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I turn into a crazy ESxP when I'm drunk.
Lol, I get more ESTJ. I go up to people and attack them with Te: "Hey you. You need to redecorate your bathroom. It's too bland, and it's messy, and there's no decorative sensibility. Get some framed pictures or something. And clean up after yourself! Seriously." :D

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol, I get more ESTJ. I go up to people and attack them with Te: "Hey you. You need to redecorate your bathroom. It's too bland, and it's messy, and there's no decorative sensibility. Get some framed pictures or something. And clean up after yourself! Seriously." :D

What is it with Te doms and thinking it's their prerogative to be everyone's boss?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What is it with Te doms and thinking it's their prerogative to be everyone's boss?
What is it with Ne doms and their refusal to acknowledge that anyone's their boss? :)

Seriously, though. Let's not be mean to the ESTJs. What have they ever done to you? Actually, don't answer that. :laugh: There's usually an answer to that, with Te haters.