• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Ever feel like you always have somthing to do?

Cloudblue

Amazing Spambot!
MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
Ever feel like you always have something to do or you consider yourself a Workaholic sometimes?

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
No, but I always want to have something to do. I always feel like there are tools in the tool shed that need polishing, if you're catching my drift. Anything I feel like I should do, will eventually get done. I don't do so well in denial because once I reognize that there is something that needs to be done, I'll eventually force myself to do it. I guess a lot of my spare time is spent wondering what I could be doing that would be practical and effective. Now actually going and doing it right away is another story, but like I said..It will eventually get done.

I'm thinking this is my Te peaking through the clouds. It's definitely strengthening as I get older. I enjoy it because I feel effective, in control, and like a hardworking badass. No fucking lie.

edit: oh by the way, hope you SJs don't mind a crazy enfp like myself butting in and pestering you with the messes of my crazy mind.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Well, I definitely always have something to do. That doesn't mean I'll stress about it, though.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
I can't even spend a day lazing about on the couch watching movies without having done something 'productive' first to balance it out, otherwise I'll start to feel guilty...like I'm wasting my time/being useless instead of awarding myself a treat for a job well done. Probably part of the reason why I hate being sick. I'm supposed to 'take it easy' and I can't. There's always something to be done. Usually nothing you really *want* to do, but it's there all the same.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I always have something to do .. If i actually do them though is another matter.

For example, i need to hoover my car and do the ironing, yet i'm typing this .. It'll get done later .. Tomorrow .. The following day .. Lol

I don't need to stress over it.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yep, I always feel like I have something to do. I don't think I've ever had a moment in my adult life where I've felt like I've nothing that I should be doing whether I'm actually doing it or not.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I can't even spend a day lazing about on the couch watching movies without having done something 'productive' first to balance it out, otherwise I'll start to feel guilty...like I'm wasting my time/being useless instead of awarding myself a treat for a job well done.
+1. :yes: Absolutely 100% how I am.

And yes, I almost always feel like I have something to do. And when I don't, I get depressed. But usually I do, and I like that. I don't feel like a workaholic, though, because sometimes those "things to do", i.e. the items on my to-do list, are fun things.