User Tag List

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram

Default Ever feel like you always have somthing to do?

Ever feel like you always have something to do or you consider yourself a Workaholic sometimes?
    Kindblue,from globalchatter...
    And still wonders were it has gone...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

No, but I always want to have something to do. I always feel like there are tools in the tool shed that need polishing, if you're catching my drift. Anything I feel like I should do, will eventually get done. I don't do so well in denial because once I reognize that there is something that needs to be done, I'll eventually force myself to do it. I guess a lot of my spare time is spent wondering what I could be doing that would be practical and effective. Now actually going and doing it right away is another story, but like I said..It will eventually get done.

I'm thinking this is my Te peaking through the clouds. It's definitely strengthening as I get older. I enjoy it because I feel effective, in control, and like a hardworking badass. No fucking lie.

edit: oh by the way, hope you SJs don't mind a crazy enfp like myself butting in and pestering you with the messes of my crazy mind.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Well, I definitely always have something to do. That doesn't mean I'll stress about it, though.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

I can't even spend a day lazing about on the couch watching movies without having done something 'productive' first to balance it out, otherwise I'll start to feel guilty...like I'm wasting my time/being useless instead of awarding myself a treat for a job well done. Probably part of the reason why I hate being sick. I'm supposed to 'take it easy' and I can't. There's always something to be done. Usually nothing you really *want* to do, but it's there all the same.
    a little less conversation, a little more action please
    . captain's blog.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I always have something to do .. If i actually do them though is another matter.

For example, i need to hoover my car and do the ironing, yet i'm typing this .. It'll get done later .. Tomorrow .. The following day .. Lol

I don't need to stress over it.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Yep, I always feel like I have something to do. I don't think I've ever had a moment in my adult life where I've felt like I've nothing that I should be doing whether I'm actually doing it or not.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Malice View Post
    I can't even spend a day lazing about on the couch watching movies without having done something 'productive' first to balance it out, otherwise I'll start to feel guilty...like I'm wasting my time/being useless instead of awarding myself a treat for a job well done.
    +1. Absolutely 100% how I am.

And yes, I almost always feel like I have something to do. And when I don't, I get depressed. But usually I do, and I like that. I don't feel like a workaholic, though, because sometimes those "things to do", i.e. the items on my to-do list, are fun things.
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w8/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    member of the month (May 2018)
    want to ask me something? go for it!