• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Is this normal for ISTJs or SJ's in general?

Fox

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w2
It's an ISTJ thing.

You're sick of yourself because you feel like some sort of imposter who doesn't deserve as much as they're getting. On the other hand, you're almost disgusted by other people, because you don't find yourself talking with others all the time (a somewhat distraction) you watch them, and you pick at their small flaws until all you're left with is shit.

It won't last forever, I think.

AsTimeGoesBy

MBTI Type
INFP
My ISTJ husband doesn't seem to be like this. It's true that he doesn't make friends with most people, but that's more so because he has very little in common with them. And I don't see that he dislikes himself. He can get down and depressed but when those times come, he focuses more on his negative experiences. I've never really heard any self-loathing during those times.