• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ's and driving

sui generis

don't fence me in
MBTI Type
esTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
OUCH. I winced while looking at those. I am glad you guys are OK!

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Better than okay! Mine was my wake up call that I needed to be a little less trusting of people I thought were my friends in a bar. And also, I think that is partly why I don't drink at all anymore.

I'm excited that the SUV I bought came equipped with an autostick... It's a nice compromise for me and my fiance... I want a manual transmission, he wants an automatic... I found a SUV with an automatic that allows me to control when the gears switch or set it to auto so it does it on it's own. :)

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
OUCH. I winced while looking at those. I am glad you guys are OK!

Funny note(well, I find it humorous): The only injury I sustained (aside from general soreness) was because I had a case of bottled water in the back. Overnight the water had frozen into solid ice (It was February). When I hit, all those bottled water ice-bullets came flying to the front of the Trailblazer.

I legitimately wish I had taken pictures of the bruises on the back of my right arm/shoulder from where those bottles hit me... Because those were the craziest bruises I have ever seen in my life. When the car stopped suddenly the ice didn't and was still moving at 55-65 MPH when it hit me.

I get paranoid about what I leave sitting in my backseat now, because I always view them as if they're a projectile weapon.

sui generis

don't fence me in
MBTI Type
esTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Funny note(well, I find it humorous): The only injury I sustained (aside from general soreness) was because I had a case of bottled water in the back. Overnight the water had frozen into solid ice (It was February). When I hit, all those bottled water ice-bullets came flying to the front of the Trailblazer.

I legitimately wish I had taken pictures of the bruises on the back of my right arm/shoulder from where those bottles hit me... Because those were the craziest bruises I have ever seen in my life. When the car stopped suddenly the ice didn't and was still moving at 55-65 MPH when it hit me.

I get paranoid about what I leave sitting in my backseat now, because I always view them as if they're a projectile weapon.

:shock:
Yeah, I find that funny as well, in a not-really-funny-but-more-like ZOMG HOLY SHIT kind of way. That's scary as hell, and something I wouldn't have even thought of! Even more glad you're OK now. :hug: